A Special Thanks to VABeach_Eagle

DeathByEagle

Amen. Cheers to VA!  Gonna have another old fashioned in your honor sir. 

56BBA378-9AC1-4AAF-A38E-70E9B79A131F.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FranklinEBUpper said:

It's really amazing. About five days ago, I was devastated when the news hit. Really wondered how I was going to cope with the absence of the message board that had become such an integral part of my life. And just like that...salvation.

It's AWESOME!

Thanks SO much!!!!

I was too. If you look at time when Dave announced it, and the time when I posted a thread in Ask Dave, only 2 or 3 minutes went by. Probably only about a half hour had passed and I'd already purchased this domain name and the hosting package. Maybe another half hour later, I had purchased the software and license for the board software.

I probably flew through the 5 stages of grief by the time those first 2 or 3 minutes had gone by lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just wanted to echo what everyone else has said in here! 

A huge thanks to @VaBeach_Eagle for all of his efforts in setting this forum up and all the work that has gone in to doing that. He picked this up as soon as Dave made the announcement and to be up and running so quickly is an incredible effort. 

• Like 4

New board is better. It's really awesome to have this after getting the initial news.

Thanks so much, VA!

Great job. Thanks for putting this together. Board looks awesome. 

Really can't believe how well this came out.  You guys really did a fantastic job. 

• Like 1

Thanks to @VaBeach_Eagle and all else who participated in getting this new place up and off the ground in such a quick turnaround. Speaking for myself here, but I would have never gone to reddit, or anyplace else for that matter. So, great job and I appreciate the effort!

• Like 2

What you did is incredible. I was pretty bummed out the other day.

Its great to already see so many familiar (and unfamiliar) faces.

Thanks again.

I think we should implement an "Ask VA section", instead of "Ask Dave".   People can ask Eagles questions, marriage questions, conspiracy questions and VA can answer them however he wants.

Thanks, VA, looks awesome! Appreciate all the folks that put so much hard work in!

I'm going back to lurking the 411.

• Haha 1

Thanks from me as well.  We don't always agree, but It's great the tradition of the old board will continue here. 

Thanks @VaBeach_Eagle, the Emb is the only social media platform that I ever use,I don’t post much but love to come here and get a laugh ,,,and sometimes some good conversation !

• Like 1