Week 2 Discussion

GroundAttack

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

They made one enormous upgrade, they changed the coaching staff. Last years Giants start 0-2 no doubt. This years version plays more aggressive, they play to win. Wink is a really good DC. 

We also have a competent OL. The interior is still a work in progress, but Thomas has evolved into a top 5 LT and Neal is worlds better than Nate Solder at RT. 

Barkley is healthy. 

If injuries hit the wheels will fall off. This is still a rebuilding team without a ton of depth. But if we‘re league average in terms of injuries I see 7-9 wins (no playoffs), revised from the pre season 4-5 wins I expected. 

We will see. But I’m still thinking 5-6 wins. 

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

We will see. But I’m still thinking 5-6 wins. 

I should have added, very manageable schedule. We should get three divisions wins. You guys all suck too. 😂😂

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I should have added, very manageable schedule. We should get three divisions wins. You guys all suck too. 😂😂

Nah. Eagles probably win around 10 games. So around four more wins than the Giants.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Thought Buffalo was going to trounce Tennessee. Not looking that way so far. 

Yeah, the Bills should have had at least 40 in the first quarter.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:22 PM, Deacon4Life said:

Lamar is a lock and will get paid whatever his asking price.

There's no FA that's out there now they would take over Hurts.  If he balls out this season he will get paid..

Imagine if Jalen Hurts becomes MVP after winning the second Super Bowl ring for the Eagles.

How much do you think he'll have to be paid after that occurs?

21 hours ago, nipples said:

Nah. Eagles probably win around 10 games. So around four more wins than the Giants.

Eagles won 9 games last season, and the talent acquired along with talent improved and easier schedule anything less than 10 wins this season would be a failure.

Archived