I hate Jody MacDonald

Rob331

I hesitate to publicize his ventures but he has a podcast with John McMullen. 

MacDonald is a one trick pony. He dwells on the Eagles off-season regimen and this week was a repetitive echo of himself regarding the older players having "rest" days. Every issue is somehow linked back to the of-season work. 

He has no insights brings up the hypotheticals that are almost always negative and always presents a "dark lining to the silver cloud" take to situations. 

He is the epitome of the negative Philadelphia media. 

Jody - go beck to New York. Oh - you can't because they ran you out of town once your Dad's influence wasn't there anymore. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Is he the guy who's actually a Cowboys fan?

He’s actually a Jets fan, but was also a Cowboys fan. He’s all over the place, but he’s a mostly national media guy. He’s spent years in NY and his father used to be the GM for the Mets. Most National guys rarely have local introspective. He hasn’t been a full fledged local guy for years. Don’t see how this deserves a thread though. Should every media guy local or beyond really get a thread when they offend someone? It’s just silly. I guess the next thing is make threads about posters who anger us too! Wait too late. 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He’s actually a Jets fan, but was also a Cowboys fan. He’s all over the place, but he’s a mostly national media guy. He’s spent years in NY and his father used to be the GM for the Mets. Most National guys rarely have local introspective. He hasn’t been a full fledged local guy for years. Don’t see how this deserves a thread though. Should every media guy local or beyond really get a thread when they offend someone? It’s just silly. I guess the next thing is make threads about posters who anger us too! Wait too late. 🤦🏾‍♂️

lol if there's one way to vent lets do it on a message board. I wouldn't lose sleep over this. Onto Monday which is much more important than this. Also haven't Eagle fans learned by now? No one likes us, we don't care.

3 hours ago, Procus said:

Is he still even on the air?

Podcast with John McMullen

52 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I hate roughly half the reporters/beat writers 

Same, Kapadia and Solak’s podcast, is pretty good, I wish they could have Berman on their show. I know he’s on The Athletic but those 3 would have a great show.  Wulf can do his job he just brings way too much outside nonsense with his political beliefs.    
 If Marcus Hayes is motivated, he’s actually funny on some his Siriani takes, and for whatever reason I’ve always liked Bowen, he’s usually fair with criticism, and on Twitter he’ll go down the rabbit hole which ends with him telling someone that he banged their mom.  
 Zangaro is the only one I can’t figure out since he’s stuck with Roob. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Podcast with John McMullen

Same, Kapadia and Solak’s podcast, is pretty good, I wish they could have Berman on their show. I know he’s on The Athletic but those 3 would have a great show.  Wulf can do his job he just brings way too much outside nonsense with his political beliefs.    
 If Marcus Hayes is motivated, he’s actually funny on some his Siriani takes, and for whatever reason I’ve always liked Bowen, he’s usually fair with criticism, and on Twitter he’ll go down the rabbit hole which ends with him telling someone that he banged their mom.  
 Zangaro is the only one I can’t figure out since he’s stuck with Roob. 

Zangaro is like white toast. It’s fine, but plain and kinda boring.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Is he the guy who's actually a Cowboys fan?

He’s a giants fan

Edit: or was it Jets?  But yeah, he’s not Philly

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I instantly have zero respect for him and don’t know how anyone can acknowledge him

Lmfao. Then why listen? Like Skip, I only like watching Skip and Shannon when the Cows lose. I look forward to it actually. Love when Skips face turns red and Shannon laughs at him.

How many sports personalities do I hate- let me count thy ways. I ignore them. Take for example, Dave Spadaro's face taking up the entire official Eagles web site and showing off HIS Super Bowl ring that HE helped the Eagles to win. Know what I did? I deleted the site from my my faves/bookmarks. Done. Really.

I wonder if they have to wring the mic out after he’s done spitting into it all night?

19 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

He is ok. Some others are worse, some are better.

I listened to about 15 minutes of him this morning then turned him and the other Mac guy off. Ray Didinger is not replaceable and that station is struggling to find a new weekend host.

Angelo Cataldi has been ranting about the lack of tackling at training camp. Can't wait until he leaves.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:05 PM, EaglePhan1986 said:

I instantly have zero respect for him and don’t know how anyone can acknowledge him

He’s a guy who said on radio that if the Jets win the Super Bowl he will become an Eagles fan. 😂  He also said he became a Flyers fan after the Rangers won. Who really cares though. He’s not really a Philly guy and is obviously a NY guy.

3 hours ago, Prime said:

He sounds like someone slurping soup and talking at the same time. 

I could never put my finger on what he sounded like, this nails it. 😆

On 9/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Don’t see how this deserves a thread though.

He's regularly on WIP and has a daily podcast called birds 365. I thought is was apropos given his abount of exposre.