I hate Jody MacDonald

Rob331

4 hours ago, Bacarty2 said:

I was in the car a lot yesterday morning. Bethlehem to Bryn Mawr, Byrn Mawr to Cherry Hill. from about 10 till 1230. 

Jody and glen were on 94.1 and when i tell you they didnt talk philly sports, or football,  I'm not kidding.

What seemed to be a 20-25 minute segment on movies. another 10-15 minute spot on tv shows. They spoke about the NL playoffs, which was braves/Mets/dodges conversations and not so much the Phillies. They briefly skimmed over the CBS game cause Jody was doing radio for it later but that was it. 

the 97.5 kids were walking mostly NFL. 

This sums up that weekend show.

As soon as they stop talking football, I turn them off. Put the station back on at 1pm for Go Birds Radio.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob331 said:

He's regularly on WIP and has a daily podcast called birds 365. I thought is was apropos given his abount of exposre.

At this point he’s mostly a weekend/nights on occasion guy. He’s not that impactful anymore.

I loved Mac and Mac back in the day.

Jody is fine. There are some real pathetic losers hosting radio shows and Jody is a pro.

Its an industry where zero integrity PoS bros like Gottlieb and Carton get shows.

I'm happy when I find him on during a weekend.