Kirk, throw it at Slay again...

Portyansky

Can we please have Kirk Cousins on Monday night every year? Will kind of be a Philly Thanksgiving.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Can we please have Kirk Cousins on Monday night every year? Will kind of be a Philly Thanksgiving.

He’s one of if not the worst prime time QB in the history of the NFL, it’s crazy how bad he is under the lights. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I posted that in the game day thread earlier. 

Ah didn't see that.  Grabbed it off my FB feed lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's insanely bad in prime time and he's even worse specifically on a Monday night. Slay should have had 3 INTs if not 4.

The tweet from his wife about his INT drops was hilarious. 

If I was a Vikings fan, I would be more pissed off a the Defensive Coordinator for staying with the same Shell Zone defense the entire game and not making any adjustments, than Cousins throwing the ball at Slay. 

15 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The tweet from his wife about his INT drops was hilarious. 

I haven't seen that so I'll have to go and look it up. 

On 9/20/2022 at 12:42 AM, brkmsn said:

Yeah he had his hands on four passes too. He should be defensive player of the week for the work he put in.

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah he had his hands on four passes too. He should be defensive player of the week for the work he put in.

He is. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Can’t believe some people around here wanted this dude. 😂🤣😂

I know... Can you actually believe that some thought he was a viable and perhaps even a good option.

• Haha 1

Defensive Backs starlight

Week 1 - James Bradberry's pick 6!

Week 2 - Slay's 2 ints and shutting down of Justin. & Avonte Maddox INT!

Week 3- C.J. Gardner-Johnson with a critical INT!

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know... Can you actually believe that some thought he was a viable and perhaps even a good option.

So obsessed with the "anyone but Hurts” mentality that they failed to realize that there are some worse options out there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

So obsessed with the "anyone but Hurts” mentality that they failed to realize that there are some worse options out there. 

I mean at this point I would be shocked if Hurts isn't the starter next year. Early days in the season but that's how I see it going. When I look around the NFL there are a lot of teams with worse QBs. Now I'm not saying Hurts is absolutely the answer and the franchise QB but I think that's the way this team is going to go. 

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don’t remember what podcast or sports news show I heard it on… but the topic was the Kirk Cousins line is the Mendoza line of the NFL QB position.

Basically… Is your QB better than Kirk Cousins? 
Then your team is good at QB.

Is your QB worse than Kirk Cousins?

Then you need to find a new QB.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean at this point I would be shocked if Hurts isn't the starter next year. Early days in the season but that's how I see it going. When I look around the NFL there are a lot of teams with worse QBs. Now I'm not saying Hurts is absolutely the answer and the franchise QB but I think that's the way this team is going to go. 

I’m seeing very few options other than Hurts now. Two first will not be enough to get up to the point where the Eagles can get another quarterback. Heck if the Eagles truly wanted to draft a quarterback next season they would have flipped three of their picks and not two of them. Despite what everyone wants it’s obvious that the Eagles are if nothing else willing to give Hurts this chance. They keep telling us he’s their guy, but so many just refuse to listen.