Hurts

Coaching Staff

Scars

Covey

RB Group

Only 2 Scars this week.

Times yours

Scars- 2nd half offensive scoring

Shut out in the 2nd half in 2 straight games. Zero points in the 4th quarter this season

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Shut out in the 2nd half in 2 straight games. Zero points in the 4th quarter this season

You need to get over this. Start caring when we need to score and don't.

Just now, Portyansky said:

You need to get over this. Start caring when we need to score and don't.

Start caring that we're not scoring in the 2nd half

• Like 4

Just now, Godfather said:

Start caring that we're not scoring in the 2nd half

No need to care. We won both games and it wasn't even close. 

• Like 1

4th quarter was a l milk the clock, if you disagree with doing that please ban yourself

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

No need to care. We won both games and it wasn't even close. 

Let's see how long that last

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

All 3 games we’ve been running burn the clock offense for most of the second half. I’m not concerned when the play calling is just run, run, awkward 3rd and long pass play.

for better or worse it’s worked fine

• Like 1

Just now, Aerolithe_Lion said:

All 3 games we’ve been running burn the clock offense for most of the second half. I’m not concerned when the play calling is just run, run, awkward 3rd and long pass play.

for better or worse it’s worked fine

I can see the argument running the ball and burning the clock in the 4th quarter. That shouldn't be an excuse for the 3rd quarter. You should want to score and put the game away

He'll be back when the team passes three consecutive times in the 4th quarter which allows a team enough time to mount a come back.

There's just no pleasing some people. 

It could have been 104 to 0 and then he'd complain we should have pulled the starters....unless they did in which case he'd complain about something else.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Let's see how long that last

They may not win another game in our lifetime , does not change the fact overall these games were managed correctly in 2nd half

• Haha 1

I’m not sure what to make of the second half scoring woes, but I’m not worried at this point. We are running the ball to chew up the clock. The defense knows it, the fans know, the announcers know it. They are keying on the run when we are winning by so much. We almost become one dimensional on purpose and it has worked both times. Until it doesn’t, I’m not concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I can see the argument running the ball and burning the clock in the 4th quarter. That shouldn't be an excuse for the 3rd quarter. You should want to score and put the game away

this, foot on throat

• Like 2

How are thee RB's scars and not the Oline? Washington is one of the few teams who completely negate our Oline.

The game was put away in the 2nd , anyone with  an ounce of football knowledge could see this today , 0.0283495 KG for foreign fans

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

The game was put away in the 2nd , anyone with  an ounce of football knowledge could see this today , 0.0283495 KG for foreign fans

I dont think the criticism is just this game 

3 games in a row not scoring in the 4th and two games In a row not scoring in the 2nd half is eventually going to catch up to them.

They need to come out in the 3rd and step on throats, sure the last 2 didn't t end up being much of an issue as the D played great in both but the lions game could have easily been a loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

3 games in a row not scoring in the 4th and two games In a row not scoring in the 2nd half is eventually going to catch up to them.

They need to come out in the 3rd and step on throats, sure the last 2 didn't t end up being much of an issue as the D played great in both but the lions game could have easily been a loss.

You can make a case for the lions game but the last 2 games they  did not even try to score in the 4th nor did they have to

2nd half scoring is concerning. It really drives home the point that our offense is completely on a schedule and we can’t make adjustments at halftime. 

Good teams can still put up points after the opposing defense adjusts at halftime. 

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I think the D had the foot on throat and the coaches recognized it. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

Just now, MagicMoment said:

2nd half scoring is concerning. It really drives home the point that our offense is completely on a schedule and we can’t make adjustments at halftime. 

They made an adjustment to a more conservative scheme. An adjustment was made. It's the tick-tick-tick, don't get anyone injured, let the D dominate and the O kill clock adjustment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MagicMoment said:

2nd half scoring is concerning. It really drives home the point that our offense is completely on a schedule and we can’t make adjustments at halftime

Good teams can still put up points after the opposing defense adjusts at halftime. 

:wacko:

1 minute ago, Next_Up said:

They made an adjustment to a more conservative scheme. An adjustment was made. It's the tick-tick-tick, don't get anyone injured, let the D dominate and the O kill clock adjustment. 

bingo-web.jpg

1 minute ago, Next_Up said:

Playing not to lose will get you beat against good teams. The great Patriots, Steelers, and Chiefs teams of the last 10 years tried to score on you even if they were already up by 20 points. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MagicMoment said:

Playing not to lose will get you beat against good teams. The great Patriots, Steelers, and Chiefs teams of the last 10 years tried to score on you even if they were already up by 20 points. 

They played to win and they did

6 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

You can make a case for the lions game but the last 2 games they  did not even try to score in the 4th nor did they have to

I'm more concerned about a 2 games In a row not scoring in the 2nd half.

4th qtr sizable lead no worries.

No excuse for coming out in the 3rd and laying an egg.

4 minutes ago, MagicMoment said:

Bull, none of those teams took unnecessary risks when up big late in games against garbage teams