Week 4 Discussion

GroundAttack

The Bengals beat the Dolphins on TNF to start week 4.

The first international game of the year from London as the Vikings play the Saints. The Saints are considered the home team. Winston is out. Dalton will start at QB.

The Eagles look to stay hot as they bring in a familiar face in Doug Pederson and the Jags. A much improved Jags team since Dougs arrival.

A reliable Jacoby Brissett has the Browns 2-1 (should be 3-0) as they go on the road to face the Falcons.

An NFC East matchup between the Commanders and Cowboys from Dallas.

The Giants play their 3rd consecutive home game as they play the Bears.

Zach Wilson is back at QB for the Jets as they go not he road and play the Steelers.

Seattle goes out east to play the Lions who already have ruled out DJ Chark, St. Brown and Swift.

Indy picked up their first win of the season last week against the Chiefs at home. They now play the division rival Titans.

Maybe the best game of the week goes to the Bills and Ravens from Baltimore. 

Herbert and the Chargers look to get back on track after a tough loss at home to the Jags last week. Slater has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a biceps injury. Herbert still not 100%. The Texans looking for their first win still with Lovie Smith as coach.

The Panthers have owned the Cardinals through the years, winning 14 of 19 matchups overall, including the past six. Carolina has beaten Arizona in each of the past three seasons. Lets see how this one plays out from Charlotte. 

No Mac Jones for the Patriots as they are on the road in Green Bay. Brian Hoyer will start for the Pats at QB.

AFC West divison matchup between the Broncos and Raiders. The Raiders can't afford to fall to 0-4 after huge expectations to begin the season. They can't afford go lose another division game after losing to the Chargers week 1. 

SNF between the Chiefs and Bucs from Tampa. The NFL said a few days ago this game will stay in Tampa after talk it being moved to the Vikings stadium.

MNF between the Rams and Niners. 

Anyone watching Vikings and Saints on NFL channel.  Seems every time they come back from commercial it’s a black screen for minute or so.

Vikings suck. Cousins is being Cousins

I want the Saints to lose because the Eagles have their pick. But I want the Vikes to lose because it would be hilarious if Cousins and this team choked to this broken down Saints team

Dalton's arm is shot. He has 0 zip on any of his passes.

He almost missed a wide open Landry on that 2pc. Like no one was in his zipcode and it took forever to see him 

1 hour ago, Mat said:

I want the Saints to lose because the Eagles have their pick. But I want the Vikes to lose because it would be hilarious if Cousins and this team choked to this broken down Saints team

Same. I was kind of conflicted. But I kept telling myself we own the Saints pick so every loss for them is good. 

As a Redzone watcher it's a bummer to only have three 4:00 games to watch right now.

One of the many reasons why I hate the idea of London games

ARod, for being a 2X MVP is looking ordinary in the 1st half. New England shows the benefit of having 3 decent QBs. Starter (Mac Jones)  out for a few weeks it sounds like with a high ankle sprain, the backup (Brian Hoyer) is out with an injury and QB3 (Bailey Zappe) is playing.

31 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Cowboys are undefeated without Dak??!!

Si.

Damn Mahomes, we only have the 2nd best QB in the league :nonono:

Archived