Week 4 Discussion

GroundAttack

7 hours ago, LacesOut said:

LOL. Cool play KC.

Damn, how bad will TB be once the old man GOAT retires.

I don't know, I think there are a fair number of QB's who could win games with Evans, Godwin and Julio to throw to. Cole Beasley as WR5?  It's not like he's making gold out of garbage like he had to sometimes in New England.

How bad would the Bronco's be without Wilson?  Absolutely horrible.

Another banner day for the catch rule in the Green Bay game, Doubs had a second TD chalked off for not completing a catch even though he caught it got both feet down, took a step and everything was down but the ball popped out as he landed.  The catch rule makes no sense when all any other play has to do is have the ball break the plane and it's a TD regardless of what happens next.

I always laugh at the Rodgers fawning like over the 500 combined TDs thing this week. Sssshhhhh! Don't tell anyone that Brady has 716 TDs.

Rodgers had 1 TD in 3 years as a backup. Here are the comparisons since he became a full time starter in 2008.

Rodgers  499 TDs Brady 504. (Ryan 387) Brees has 469 since 2008 and he retired before 2021

Rodgers yards passing 61,860  Brady 67,245 (Ryan 62,407) (Brees 63,619 and retired after 2020)

During Rodgers back to back MVP seasons of 2020-21  Rodgers 90 TDs Brady 96 TDs Mahomes 90 TDs  Rodgers 9,281 yards  Brady 11,160  Mahomes 11,424

Since 2018  Rodgers 151 TDs Mahomes 190 TDs  Rodgers 19,229 yards Mahomes 23,478 yards.  Its not even close.

During his career guys like Brady, Ben, both Mannings, Mahomes, and Wilson got to multiple SBs.

Archived