Miles Sanders

Offensive Line

Defensive Line 

Scars

Injuries

The weather

Special teams

• Like 1

Sanders was immense today. Bonus that I had him in my fantasy team…

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Stars

Miles Sanders

Offensive Line

Defensive Line 

Scars

Injuries

The weather

Special teams

What was wrong with ST? 

Scar = C.J. Gardner-Johnson, 2nd string CB's?

Specific Star = Haason Reddick

• Like 3

On 10/2/2022 at 3:39 PM, Portyansky said:

What was wrong with ST? 

Poor coverage.  Return blocking is still terrible. Missed PAT.  

• Like 3

Stinch out coached Doug by sticking to the game plan and opting to keep it on the ground during these conditions. We ran it down their throats for 200+ yards and 4 TDs. Doug had Trevor passing mostly in the wind and rain. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

When this all settles down , I'm going to sit down in cool AC silence and drink a bottle of something expensive.  

Poor coverage.  Return blocking is still terrible. Missed PAT.  

Even though we have been bad with coverage and blocking. I'm still gonna use the weather for all 3. Definitely the PAT.

28 minutes ago, Captain F said:

When this all settles down , I'm going to sit down in cool AC silence and drink a bottle of something 

hope everything is well with you

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Stinch out coached Doug by sticking to the game plan and opting to keep it on the ground during these conditions. We ran it down their throats for 200+ yards and 4 TDs. Doug had Trevor passing mostly in the wind and rain. 

To be fair eagles D wasnt giving the jags much on the ground and the jags run game isn't the eagles.

Big shout out to Stoutland and the big uglies up front, the jags were number 1 in the league In run defense giving up only 55 a game, having said that they hadnt faced  a team that can run the ball like the eagles.

Hope Mailata and Seumalo are ok and back soon.

• Like 1

Siris decision not to kick three to put it away was the biggest wtf moment for me. Defense bailed him out big. 

• Like 3

Commenting as someone who attended the game, if you said the weather, weather, and weather were the scars of the game, I wouldn't have disagreed with you.

• Like 1

Scar would have to be Josh Sweat dropping back on coverage and looking lost out there...

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Reddick has really shown up the last couple of weeks! He's coming in to his own now. 

Low key Cox, and Graham have been really good this season too. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Siris decision not to kick three to put it away was the biggest wtf moment for me. Defense bailed him out big. 

Those were my thoughts as well until post game reports said Elliott was still shook from earlier. Otherwise they would've kicked it. 

• Like 2

Stars - Sanders, Reddick, Bradberry

Scars - Brown’s inexcusable lack of effort to tackle Cisco. 

Honorable Mention - Jack Driscoll for playing well at LT 

Coaching - Gannon adjusted well yet only blitzed 3 times all game. Don’t know how Kirk got behind his prevent late in the game. Grade B+

I had no issues with the special teams. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Reddick has really shown up the last couple of weeks! He's coming in to his own now. 

Amazing what happens when he’s allowed to rush the passer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Scars - Brown’s inexcusable lack of effort to tackle Cisco. 

I felt the same way until I watched the replays. He looked like he thought the guy was coming right to him and was setting his feet to wrap him up and then Cisco juked and Brown gave chase until a block ended his pursuit. It wasn't a lack of effort. It was bad technique which is hardly surprising for a WR.

17 hours ago, Portyansky said:

What was wrong with ST? 

Special teams is still not great. Punts are pinning teams deep by their end zone and the coverage of punt returns is still poor. Opposing team’s gunners are consistently running free to Covey, giving him zero opportunity to get any yardage. 

Also, kick off returns provide zero creases for the returner. Covey gets plowed by multiple guys on most returns. I fear he’ll start coughing the ball up more as he continues to get hit. 

I saw small improvements on Sunday so hopefully it’s headed in the right direction. 

2 hours ago, Heavywchamp said:

Those were my thoughts as well until post game reports said Elliott was still shook from earlier. Otherwise they would've kicked it. 

Yes, it’s a great example of us fans getting mad without having all the details. I wanted the points too, but I get the decision; especially after hearing about Elliot’s status at that point in the game. 

The special teams are going to get Covey killed, the dude has been absolutely hammered multiple times (a couple of the hits have been questionable as well, being hit hard well after he's tackled).

I always thought Reagor was just bad at finding creases, now I realise we don't make that many.

19 hours ago, Captain F said:

Stars

Miles Sanders

Offensive Line

Defensive Line 

Scars

Injuries

The weather

Special teams

Cross your fingers and hope for good news on the Mailata MRI.  Also, let's hope Jake Elliott;s injury is not bad.  

• Like 2