Week 4 Stars and Scars

Captain F

4 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Cross your fingers and hope for good news on the Mailata MRI.  Also, let's hope Jake Elliott;s injury is not bad.  

Siriani has said they all have a chance to play Week 5. Hopefully rules out any of them being long term, so good news.

• Like 2

Shout out to Reddick, Sanders... And all the subs filling in for injured players. It wasn't always pretty on a wet, sloppy day. It could have been disaster after they trailed 14-0. But the Eagles went to work building up a lead. The defense held the Jags scoreless after the 1st quarter until late in the 4th quarter.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Siriani has said they all have a chance to play Week 5. Hopefully rules out any of them being long term, so good news.

Yeah that's all good news, and someone said it elsewhere, but the fact that the team has announced nothing is a very good thing.  If someone went on IR it would be announced as soon as possible so that the team can find / promote their replacement.

Given the depth at OL I think we could survive a game or two without Mailata.  I think we'd all feel better about it if Dillard was available, but he should be soon.

Jake Elliott's injury has me a little bit more concerned.  You never know when you need a big kick and it's dicey to sign a guy off the street and then depend on him in the clutch.