Jason Garrett is a better head coach than Mike McCarthy

gameshowfan91

On 6/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, Gch said:

I don’t know how he will coach in Dallas. Yes he had two of the top QB’s in the last decade. Dak is not Rodgers your right about that but don’t under estimate him either. Dak could very well have the best WR group in the NFC this year. Mike can coach QBs as well. Dak was one of the best deep ball throwers in the league last year so he can get the job done. As far as your secondary you paid dearly for a corner that is talented but is not the best. 
Dak is no superstar but there is no way to can believe Wentz is either. 

What does that have to do with anything?  Other than the Eagles now have the best pure cover corner they've had since Asante?  As for that last sentence....

Best Laughing Hysterically GIFs | Gfycat

On 6/29/2020 at 8:51 AM, Boogyman said:

Doug is better than both of them.

He may be, he did a great job in 2017. Jason G wasn’t liked by a lot of Cowboy fans either. He’s not a head coach anymore so that should tell you something. 
Doug is a good and could be great time will tell. I remember when Eagles hired him so many of the fans on here hated that move. Turned out pretty good. 

McCarthy only won one super bowl with Aaron Fing Rodgers. The cowboys will be better than they were under garret but I still don't expect them to be super bowl contenders 

10 hours ago, Gch said:

He may be, he did a great job in 2017. Jason G wasn’t liked by a lot of Cowboy fans either. He’s not a head coach anymore so that should tell you something. 
Doug is a good and could be great time will tell. I remember when Eagles hired him so many of the fans on here hated that move. Turned out pretty good. 

I am usually indifferent to first time head coach hires. There is simply no way to tell.