Week 5 Discussion

GroundAttack

The roughing the passer call against Atlanta was bs... Dude practically tucked Tom Brady into bed and kissed him good night 

Atlanta just got Fed on that sack of Brady. He whined like the beyotch he is and a flag was thrown. What crap! 

2 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

The roughing the passer call against Atlanta was bs... Dude practically tucked Tom Brady into bed and kissed him good night 

what bull-dookie. I'm actually pissed

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Wentz throws int in endzone to end game 😆

Doesn't matter. Wentz is still better than Dak Prescott.😀

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I thought the skins could pull it off. An erratic pass earlier inside the 5 could’ve been a td 

Wentz remembered his true self lol.

11 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I thought the skins could pull it off. An erratic pass earlier inside the 5 could’ve been a td 

1st and goal at the 2 and the Commanders don't try to run it even once? Shades of the Philly Andy Reid.

Stafford throws int <_<

crowd erupts…no hfa for rams 

eta: game ends in boys sack fumble recovery 

9 hours ago, eglz1 said:

1st and goal at the 2 and the Commanders don't try to run it even once? Shades of the Philly Andy Reid.

I don’t think they had any timeouts left. Tough to run in that situation. 

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don’t think they had any timeouts left. Tough to run in that situation. 

Ah, didn't think of that. Any time I see a team try to do what Wentz was trying to do, passing from close to the goal line into a crowd I think of Russell Wilson vs. the Patriots a few Super Bowls ago. That didn't work out too well either.

23 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I hope rams schmack boys 

The boys "schmacked" the Rams. It didn't help the Rams cause that Stafford, with the exception of the one td pass to Kupp, played like hot garbage. The Rams makeshift O-line couldn't stop Parsons even with a strained groin. And another thing, if you let The Boys run the ball down your throat all game your going to lose. Rush didn't even have to throw for the most part.   

Archived