Week 6 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 6 started with another snoozer on TNF as Washington beat Chicago 12-7.

There are no international games this week but this week starts the first time teams are on their bye weeks. The Lions, Titans, Raiders, and Texans are all on byes.

The Niners keep getting hit by injuries but keep finding ways to win. They play the Falcons in Atlanta. Jeff Wilson has been playing great for the Niners lately.

New England looks to get rolling with their defense as they go to Cleveland and play the unlucky Browns. Mac Jones is questionable for this game. This is the first meeting in Cleveland since New England's 33-13 win on Oct. 9, 2016.

The Jets who are above .500 for the first time since 2018 face the Packers in Green Bay who are coming off a tough loss to the Giants last week in London.

The Jags who have lost 2 in a row are going to try to end their skid against the Colts in Indy. Jacksonville has won four of the past six in the series, but has lost each of the past two seasons in Indy.  Indy's defense has forced 16 three-and-outs and allowed only nine rushing plays of 10 or more yards.

Since losing Tua and Bridgewater to Injuries, the Dolphins were forced to go with QB Skylar Thompson who lost last week to the Dolphins. This week the Dolphins hope Bridgewater clears the concussion protocol as they play the hot Vikings offense.

As Eagle fans would like to see the Saints keep losing, they are facing the reigning AFC champions Bengals from New Orleans tomorrow. Andy Dalton starts at QB again for the Saints. 

Baltimore plays the Giants from Metlife. The Giants with a new GM and coach have them playing well which I hate to see. Lamar Jackson and the Ravens look to get a road win.

Tom Brady and the Bucs go to Pittsburgh to play the Steelers with rookie QB Kenny Pickett. With 19 sacks through five games, the Bucs rank third in the league behind the 49ers (21) and Cowboys (20).

With Matt Rhule fired this past week the Panthers play their first game with intern HC Steve Walks in charge as they play the Rams from Sofi.

NFC West matchup between the Cardinals and Seahawks. Both coming off a tough loss last week and try to get back on the winning ways in this late afternoon kickoff.

Probably the best game of the week up along with Eagles Dallas but a rematch of the 2020 AFC Championship game and the 2021 AFC divisional round game as the Bills play the Chiefs from KC. The Chiefs have won six of the past eight in the series overall, though both of their losses have come at Arrowhead Stadium.

SNF with first place on the line between the Cowboys and Eagles from Philly.

MNF between the Broncos and Chargers from Sofi. Wilson and the Broncos look to put up a half decent performance on prime time after playing poorly the last couple times this year. This is the Broncos 4th primetime game in 6 weeks.

Sauce Gardner with an early pick 6 for the Jets. And it's overturned on review. Ball hit the ground before it popped into the air.

That bum Eric Wilson is still in the league and somehow made a play blocking a punt for the Packers

2 minutes ago, wyote said:

Why can't anybody beat the Saints this year? 

Besides the Bucs, Panthers, and Vikings?

12 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Starting to think maybe the Buccaneers and Packers aren't legit

Packers aren't. They have no offense. Bucs might be once they get receivers back.

This Packers game has been surprising

Rodgers is missing Adams and I bet Adams is missing Rodgers lol

34 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Packers aren't. They have no offense. Bucs might be once they get receivers back.

Bro, the game thread in TATE has the wrong date… should change that to avoid any bad omens.

5 minutes ago, wyote said:

Not nearly enough. 

You asked why no one can beat them. More than half the teams they’ve faced have beaten them. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

You asked why no one can beat them. More than half the teams they’ve faced have beaten them. 

You win for literalism. 

I'll send you a trophy. 

3 minutes ago, vaff said:

Bro, the game thread in TATE has the wrong date… should change that to avoid any bad omens.

Nice catch. Fixed.

Just now, wyote said:

You win for literalism. 

I'll send you a trophy. 

I can only go by what you said. They "literally" have a losing record as of right now.

I still want my trophy though.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I can only go by what you said. They "literally" have a losing record as of right now.

I still want my trophy though.

It's in the mail. 

Archived