Week 6 Discussion

GroundAttack

7 minutes ago, JohnB said:

couple of observations about the season in general

1. I still haven't gotten used to female officials and coaching staff (not sure I ever will)

2. I don't like WR's, 2ndary players, even linebackers wearing numbers that have traditionally belonged to kickers, punters, and quarterbacks. 

Hard hitting stuff right there. 

Still reeling a little bit from the Giants winning. I mean are they actually as good as their record? They've won a lot of very close games but that's also fair play to them. They are tough. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Still reeling a little bit from the Giants winning. I mean are they actually as good as their record? They've won a lot of very close games but that's also fair play to them. They are tough. 

Meh, Barkley and the defense are getting it done they still can't pass for sheet. They play tough though

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

it's definitely a tough division this year and it won't get settled out until we all start playing each other. The Redskins (or whatever the hell their name is now) don't really count because they still suck.

I love that we're up 20-3 here at half but the way we keep failing to score in the 2nd half is reason to still be concerned here. This would be the game where that could cost us if we don't score in the 3rd quarters

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It is very concerning as their next 4 games are very easy teams. They will likely be 9-1 heading into the Dallas rematch. Hopefully some force stops them. This is getting super annoying.

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

it's definitely a tough division this year and it won't get settled out until we all start playing each other. The Redskins (or whatever the hell their name is now) don't really count because they still suck.

I love that we're up 20-3 here at half but the way we keep failing to score in the 2nd half is reason to still be concerned here. This would be the game where that could cost us if we don't score in the 3rd quarters

Yeah I mean we've been so good so far this year but we are only potentially 1 game ahead of NY and of course we have a bye next week. Its vital that we win here tonight especially given our position right now. Got to go and finish this. 

39 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Losing Lane Johnson is a killer. We can't do anything.

Stop listening to your parents.

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Losing Lane Johnson is a killer. We can't do anything.

The team you pretend to like is 6-0 and you are talking about the Giants. Go be a fan of a different team, you don't fit in here.

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Refs missed that trip

One of the worst calls I've ever seen, absolutely blatant trip and the ref has a clear unobstructed view of it, no wonder Allen was losing his crap.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Remember when Rodgers was going to destroy the league with the great Romeo Dobbs?

e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_tex

To be fair to Doubs, Rodgers seems to be half assing it at times this year knowing he's got the Adams trade as an alibi.

Maybe Adams should have got some of those MVP votes.

Archived