J.Hurts

Scars

Cox

Wallace 

Driscoll

F Dallas. 

Time's yours.  

• Like 1

The defense won the game, especially, the DBs. Two stars for them. 

And all the players and coaches for their lack of turnovers and penalties. 

4 minutes ago, Captain F said:

F Dallas. 

you should have started and ended with this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CJGJ got some right-place-at-the-right-time picks, but Slay was the one killing it in coverage. Michael Gallup was removed from the game.

I think Elliot should get some props as well. Coming back after missing time, every kick was perfect trajectory

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Stars 

CGJ

K.White

J.Hurts

Scars

Cox

Wallace 

Driscoll

F Dallas. 

Time's yours.  

I felt like White was overpursuing and missing tackles in the 2nd half. Didn't like that I saw. I thought Hurts was only okay, but he played well.

CGJ, Slay, and Bradberry were my stars on defense.

AJ Brown and Smith were playing very well on offense.

17 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Stars 

CGJ

K.White

J.Hurts

Scars

Cox

Wallace 

Driscoll

F Dallas. 

Time's yours.  

Scars

2nd half offense, again

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

Going from Lane Johnson to Driscoll was huge.

Nick Foles went from a HOF’er to Vatai, and won a Super Bowl.  That is a lame excuse.

Just now, downundermike said:

Nick Foles went from a HOF’er to Vatai, and won a Super Bowl.  That is a lame excuse.

Vaitai earned a big contract in FA because of that. Driscoll allowed a lot of pressures last week and was overmatched tonight. Driscoll needs to play better to be a starter like Vaitai some day.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And Vaitai is a below average league starter at tackle.

The issue was that the offense didn't adjust to Lane's absence quickly enough and wasted 3 drives. Glad they finally got back to running the ball and using more option plays with Hurts in the 4th quarter.

• Like 1

Scar: Gannon’s 3rd Qtr Defense. Only up 17, with a whole half to play- you can’t go full prevent mode. That whole quarter, the D looked awful, and it was 95% scheme, 5% execution.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

The scar was definitely Driscoll.

Driscoll's value is his versatility as a reserve. He can fill in just about anywhere. He was simply overmatched against Parsons.

Sometimes you need to help a guy out. Having one less receiver is better than having no time to throw. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Driscoll's value is his versatility as a reserve. He can fill in just about anywhere. He was simply overmatched against Parsons.

Sometimes you need to help a guy out. Having one less receiver is better than having no time to throw. 

Exactly. Poor scheme and play-calling for 3 drives with Driscoll in. Until they finally helped him out and changed things up.

I wouldn't say Driscoll was a scar though. That is just the nature of losing one of the best tackles in the league mid-game. Backups are generally backups for a reason.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Oh I definitely agree with you. He was slow from the snap andbalso realize Parsons is a beast. Just pointing out a huge drop-off from him and Lane

Slay, Bradberry, and CGJ kept making big plays.
Eagles won on turnovers and penalties. Otherwise it's close to a tie-game statistically. Props to the offensive game plan; it frustrated the Cowboys defense so much they kept committing stupid personal foul penalties.

The entire 3rd quarter was a ish show. Eagles need to start putting teams away in the 3rd quarter. Last 2 games they have let them make it close

I get we need to be better in Q3, but it's easy to forget the other team (whoever it may be) is also playing. Sometimes they will have good spells. This is the NFL. Yes, it is an ongoing concern, which they should focus on during the bye. 

What has really excited me is each of these wins has come in different ways - dominant o-line and run game, or excellent QB and receiving play, excellent pass rush and then, last night, a smothering secondary. This is not a one dimensional team by any means.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Scar: Going for 2.

Going for 2 was fine. The play was not. 

• Like 3

we were slow to adjust after lane left.. We should have either tried to run the ball more or put and extra blocker on that side to atleast chip 

4 hours ago, kiwinavega said:

I get we need to be better in Q3, but it's easy to forget the other team (whoever it may be) is also playing. Sometimes they will have good spells. This is the NFL. Yes, it is an ongoing concern, which they should focus on during the bye. 

What has really excited me is each of these wins has come in different ways - dominant o-line and run game, or excellent QB and receiving play, excellent pass rush and then, last night, a smothering secondary. This is not a one dimensional team by any means.

CGJ going down for that quarter had a large effect on the defense. Wallace looked absolutely lost out there and it showed.