Top 3 Least Favorite Eagles

PhillyGreenMachine

So recently I decided to make these countdown videos on my YouTube channel because I wanted to generate discussion around how people felt about certain categories of players on my team and other teams. I thought it would be cool to bring these videos over here because some of my fondest memories of discussing players were on here. This is the list I have compiled for my Top 3 least favorite Philadelphia Eagles. What are your least favorite Eagles? 

https://youtu.be/tXhoPKgOHC8 (the video I made about the topic)

• Like 1

top two are universal:

1. TO
  2. Ricky Watters

then

3. Sam Bradford. I don't know what it is but Chickie and I are watching all the Eagles games from 2009+ on game pass and i can't stand watching the games he's in. It's not hate, it's just a general disdain for him. Chickie, she hates him with a passion though. Again, he did what he could with what he had on the field and who was his coach but ....those sleeves. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Riley Cooper is on most lists I think. 

I think the riley cooper hate is overblown, he dropped the N word in a drunken stupor and got hammered for it. It doesnt excuse his behavior or words but i imagine plenty of players have said those same words to others on and off the field, riley cooper just happened to say it on video😒 its a bad look especially in todays current climate but it doesnt put cooper on my least favorite player list.hecwas an all right player,Hes not a person id want to hang out with  but either is ray lewis...

My 3 least favorite

DeMarco Murray. Bringing in a cowboy to replace the franchise leading rusher and have that player give minimal effort and whine isnt endearing.

That jerk cowboy corner that was on the team last year, got cut then tried to throw everyone under the bus, hes so much a least favorite i cant even remember his stupid name...

Jim Washburn - i know hes not a player but he was a part of the team as a coach and he was a cancer and just a horrible human.

• Like 2

why rickey waters, he made a dumb comment,  for who for what, but he played his butt off, he was a goo player for the eagles, mine are Toast Jenkins, Demarco Murray(although he was totally out of place in chips offense, chips fault there), and Im struggling to pick a third, there's so many

• Like 3

Ricky Waters was the man here...think he is undervalued on how good he actually was. 

My 3 are:

Lesean McCoy 

Jason Babin

Nate Gerry 

• Like 1

Mike Vick, I didn't hate him personally but the Peta type people could never forgive him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

why rickey waters, he made a dumb comment,  for who for what

sorry, didn't like him. mcdonalds has sold billions....don't like them either. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

Ricky Waters was the man here...think he is undervalued on how good he actually was. 

My 3 are:

Lesean McCoy 

Jason Babin

Nate Gerry 

Why Gerry???

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m as big as a dog lover there is.  Vick paid his dues.  And came off as very contrite and always said the right things.  He converted me.  

Agree

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No they aren’t.  

1. T.O.

2. Donnel Pumphrey 

3. Mark Slimandslow/Casey Matthews 

thanks for correcting my opinion, karen.

7 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

My 3 are:

Lesean McCoy 

Jason Babin

Nate Gerry 

Why??  Just why with these 2?  

17 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Jason Babin

DeMarco Murray

Alex Henery

I don't know why this made me laugh, but I always hated this scrawny little arsewipe.  Never waste a draft pick on a kicker again please.  Especially one built like daddy long neck.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Why??  Just why with these 2?  

McCoy's a scumbag and Gerry is just a player who currently gets on my nerves for always missing tackles 

2 minutes ago, Walkdawalk said:

McCoy's a scumbag and Gerry is just a player who currently gets on my nerves for always missing tackles 

😂  Fair enough - I agree on McCoy.  I look at someone like Gerry as good value.  Drafted in the 5th round, converted from safety, and he improved last year as the season went on.  He's in the right place more often than not, and if takes another step and improves his tackling, he's someone I actually like moving forward.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ok  the Karen thing makes zero sense.  But way to be unoriginal. 

Second.  You said the top two were universal.  Meaning that you are assuming you know everyone else's opinion.  And I said, "no they aren't".  Not saying I know your opinion.  Are you that dumb?

for continuing this conversation, yep i am that much dumber. 

20 minutes ago, Walkdawalk said:

and Gerry is just a player who currently gets on my nerves for always missing tackles 

SEE, i can respect that but don't agree. I like the guy, good heart. 

Norman Braman

Rich Kotite

Joe Banner

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would you guys like to see more of the countdown videos I made?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

A dumb conversation you started by doing the same thing you wrongly accused me of doing. That’s dumb.  

Diggity;so which of us is the right idiot, babe?

On 6/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, wholesale_Melvin said:

top two are universal:

1. TO
  2. Ricky Watters

then

3. Sam Bradford. I don't know what it is but Chickie and I are watching all the Eagles games from 2009+ on game pass and i can't stand watching the games he's in. It's not hate, it's just a general disdain for him. Chickie, she hates him with a passion though. Again, he did what he could with what he had on the field and who was his coach but ....those sleeves. 

Why Ricky Watters? Because he didn’t emulate his SF success in Philly?

I meanly call Sam Bradford "Crazy Eyed Sammy Sleeves.” And once wrote a parody to the song "Hungry Eyes” called "Crazy Eyes” about Bradford.

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Why Ricky Watters? Because he didn’t emulate his SF success in Philly?

I meanly call Sam Bradford "Crazy Eyed Sammy Sleeves.” And once wrote a parody to the song "Hungry Eyes” called "Crazy Eyes” about Bradford.

don't like him.