It could happen.

Captain F

It could, but if it does and we lose in the playoffs it'll be for nothing and hurt that much worse. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It could happen but it won't happen. The NFL is too Week to week for that. They'll lose a game they shouldn't. 

Yup and mostly everyone in here will lose their minds and want everyone fired and cut. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yup and mostly everyone in here will lose their minds and want everyone fired and cut. 

I blame Doc Rivers.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I blame Doc Rivers.

I blame girardi lol

• Haha 1

I predict two or three losses. NFL is too tough. Every Team loses a couple of games, no matter how good they are.

They can't go undefeated it the Division, can they??!! NYG/Wash/Dallas has to beat them at least once, maybe twice?

Pretty cool pic of the team, Captain. I guess that was the Jags game in the rain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Miami said:

Such a weak schedule.

Yeah that’s because the entire NFC is weak this year. The Panthers and Falcons are playing a game on Sunday in which the winner will lead the division…

You’ve basically got the Eagles, Vikings, and Cowboys as the only real good teams in the conference. I know the Giants only have one loss, but I still can’t buy into that team. All the metrics point to them being a a major fluke.  

• Like 3

Pull up last years schedule, we deserve a weak schedule 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Miami said:

Such a weak schedule.

When you have the best team in the league, the schedule always looks weak. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Miami said:

Such a weak schedule.

I hate that narrative. Minus 3 games your schedule is predetermined yrs in advance, it's cyclical. It's just the luck of who's good in a particular yr and half the time those predictions are off. 

It's not like we're Alabama choosing to play those schools you never heard of 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Yeah that’s because the entire NFC is weak this year. The Panthers and Falcons are playing a game on Sunday in which the winner will lead the division…

You’ve basically got the Eagles, Vikings, and Cowboys as the only real good teams in the conference. I know the Giants only have one loss, but I still can’t buy into that team. All the metrics point to them being a a major fluke.  

I'd go a step further and say there's only a handful of good teams in the entire NFL, a ton of mediocre ones, and just as many outright bad ones. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I hate that narrative. Minus 3 games your schedule is predetermined yrs in advance, it's cyclical. It's just the luck of who's good in a particular yr and half the time those predictions are off. 

It's not like we're Alabama choosing to play those schools you never heard of 

Lol it's still a weak schedule 

11 hours ago, Captain F said:

You all know exactly what I'm talking about..... 

FB_IMG_1666931612012.jpg

I don't know how long it will last but Winston is healthy and benched

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Lol it's still a weak schedule 

The nfl as a whole, esp nfc, seems down this year.

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

The nfl as a whole, esp nfc, seems down this year.

I agree. We got lucky with the schedule. Or unlucky depending on how you want to reach the playoffs

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Oh absolutely. Fire them, fire them all. Immediately. Don't even wait for the loss. We know its coming so just fire them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's to hoping someone in the AFC can somehow knock Buffalo off if we make it to the Super Bowl.  Even if it's KC, I like our chances more against them than the Bills. 

We're six games into the season.  Schedule is favorable.  Need to see how everything plays out.  The divisional games look to be the toughest.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It could happen but it won't happen. The NFL is too Week to week for that. They'll lose a game they shouldn't. 

probably at season's end when they have locked up the 1 seed and resting players. I think Siriani is the type of guy who cares more about playoff success than an undefeated regular season. 

Would be the most Eagles thing ever to have #1 locked up then lose to the Saints, ruining our chance at Anderson