It could happen.

Captain F

4 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I hate that narrative. Minus 3 games your schedule is predetermined yrs in advance, it's cyclical. It's just the luck of who's good in a particular yr and half the time those predictions are off. 

It's not like we're Alabama choosing to play those schools you never heard of 

These are great points. 

For me, it’s another reason I love the NFL — the Teams don’t get to pick any part of their schedule. 

28 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

These are great points. 

For me, it’s another reason I love the NFL — the Teams don’t get to pick any part of their schedule. 

Opponents are cyclical but as far as sequencing of games, bye weeks, opponents coming off a bye, and short wks (mon/Thurs night games) all play big factors but the opponents are largely predetermined. 

It could but let’s not worry about going undefeated right now. Just take it one game at a time. The Giants and Cowboys are both on their heels for the division, although they each have 2 losses which is nice.

• Like 1

Two teams who could easily compete with the Birds are KC and.Buffalo, other than that it’s only the Prescott lead Cowgirls in the NFC and that’s only because of their Defense.  Prescott is overrated. 
I personally don’t care about our overall record as long as we make the playoffs. I care even less about remaining undefeated in an NFL that’s playing terribly bad football overall. It’s stunning how bad 90% of the league is playing right now.
It’s fantastic that we’re on top of our game and the Hurts/Siri experience is incredible, but we ain’t won nothing yet. The ultimate goal is to play the best football you can play win or lose right now and keep that momentum going into the playoffs. If we fall short of our ultimate goal I’ll feel bad, but I understand that this rebuild is two years ahead of schedule thanks to Howie’s ultimate wisdom. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Two teams who could easily compete with the Birds are KC and.Buffalo, other than that it’s only the Prescott lead Cowgirls in the NFC and that’s only because of their Defense.  Prescott is overrated. 
I personally don’t care about our overall record as long as we make the playoffs. I care even less about remaining undefeated in an NFL that’s playing terribly bad football overall. It’s stunning how bad 90% of the league is playing right now.
It’s fantastic that we’re on top of our game and the Hurts/Siri experience is incredible, but we ain’t won nothing yet. The ultimate goal is to play the best football you can play win or lose right now and keep that momentum going into the playoffs. If we fall short of our ultimate goal I’ll feel bad, but I understand that this rebuild is two years ahead of schedule thanks to Howie’s ultimate wisdom. 

I knew it couldnt just be me who thinks Prescott is vastly overrated....and so was the QB before him.....as a matter of fact, the last good QB they have had was Danny White....my opinion, of course.....

A good comparison is White, but Dallas had Aikman after that. We crushed him early on, but Aikman proved to be a hellava lot more capable than White