Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in act of Political Violence

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Tnt4philly said:

Maybe you are missing the MAGA response to this attack? You really think you have the high road here? 

I have no dog in this race and I'm certainly not claiming a high or low road.

Nothing but an observation.

Pelosi's kid is a piece of ****.

Right, because Trump's storm troopers have never attacked anyone, threatened to kidnap and hold for ransom anyone, or storm the Capitol to try and kill anyone. 

It's the Dems who are making false claims. 

3 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

Right, because Trump's storm troopers have never attacked anyone, threatened to kidnap and hold for ransom anyone, or storm the Capitol to try and kill anyone. 

It's the Dems who are making false claims. 

Who tried to kill someone at the Capitol? I heard an unarmed protestor got killed and some cop died of a stroke afterwards. 

Who else you got?

1 minute ago, lynched1 said:

Who tried to kill someone at the Capitol? I heard an unarmed protestor got killed and some cop died of a stroke afterwards. 

Who else you got?

:roll:

19 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

:roll:

Thought so. 😊

Man, Paul Pelosi has had a tough year. Besides the millions he’s made in unethical insider stock trades anyway.

6 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Man, Paul Pelosi has had a tough year. Besides the millions he’s made in unethical insider stock trades anyway.

Seems very relevant to the fact he had to have emergency surgery to repair a fractured skull. Thanks for that hot take, Sarah.

WTF? I guess his insider trading and dui means he was deserving of this violence.  
 

Violence is NEVER the answer.  You think these radicals would agree and man up to reality. It sickens me.  Stop trying to justify it. It’s just wrong.  

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Seems very relevant to the fact he had to have emergency surgery to repair a fractured skull. Thanks for that hot take, Sarah.

Zuker sure is insensitive to people who suffer brain damage. What a jerk.

10 hours ago, lynched1 said:

Thought so. 😊

I mean "protester" is one way to describe her. I'd prefer any of the following instead: insurrectionist, traitor, stupid, trespasser, Trump supporter, dead.

But hey, you do you.

6 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Zuker sure is insensitive to people who suffer brain damage. What a jerk.

 

4 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

I mean "protester" is one way to describe her. I'd prefer any of the following instead: insurrectionist, traitor, stupid, trespasser, Trump supporter, dead.

But hey, you do you.

Irony Alert Road Sign Stock Photo 542644177 | Shutterstock

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Seems very relevant to the fact he had to have emergency surgery to repair a fractured skull. Thanks for that hot take, Sarah.

He was trying to be on the fence but couldn’t help stooping to KZ level of scum. 

image.jpeg.e2ae263fc0ca2148fe7f15241607a16c.jpeg

8 minutes ago, sameaglesfan said:

 

Irony Alert Road Sign Stock Photo 542644177 | Shutterstock

All rioters are criminals, am I right?

12 hours ago, lynched1 said:

Who tried to kill someone at the Capitol? I heard an unarmed protestor got killed and some cop died of a stroke afterwards. 

Who else you got?

Editorial: Mr. Trump, debunked

 

1 hour ago, sameaglesfan said:

 

Irony Alert Road Sign Stock Photo 542644177 | Shutterstock

wtf? Her death was 100% justified. Go cry into your pillow, salty Sam.

14 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

wtf? Her death was 100% justified. Go cry into your pillow, salty Sam.

image.png.c62878eb58a80dd45ee4d24609701e7e.png

Lmao. Even a Trumplikins sense of morality is partisan.

16 minutes ago, sameaglesfan said:

image.png.c62878eb58a80dd45ee4d24609701e7e.png

Let me help you out...

Pelosi's attack = not justified

Babbit's death = completely justified

Hopefully that clarifies any confusion you had.

44 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Let me help you out...

Pelosi's attack = not justified

Babbit's death = completely justified

Hopefully that clarifies any confusion you had.

If Babbit was unarmed, black, and shot in the back while running away, then MAGA scum would call it justified. 

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

Lmao. Even a Trumplikins sense of morality is partisan.

I know right?

IMG_20221028_180816.jpg

12 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

I know right?

IMG_20221028_180816.jpg

Were the more liberal EMB members cheering that attack on? I rarely came to CVON at that time.

3 hours ago, sameaglesfan said:

image.png.c62878eb58a80dd45ee4d24609701e7e.png

Wait a second, you think her death WASN'T justified?

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Were the more liberal EMB members cheering that attack on? I rarely came to CVON at that time.

I accused no one. It was in response to "partisan".

Personally this one makes my argument for the death penalty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.