The JP HOF poll, are we the Joe Montana 49ers

Are the Eagles the closest thing to Joe Montana's 49ers  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Eagles the closest thing to Joe Montana's 49ers

• Yes
    • No, dumbest thing I have ever heard

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Yeah. The tight-knit group of lefties over there must be real proud of squelching one more person with a different point of view. Comply and align or face the consequences!

FB_IMG_1667513649765.jpg

Still looking forward to Mike's 12th "Is it time to bench Hurts" poll after we lose our first game.

• Haha 4

On 11/5/2022 at 6:52 PM, Boogyman said:

Procus isn't allowed to post there anymore though.

Hahahahahhahahahaha

Procus is just one of my several clones on this board.  But continue to delude yourself that I am not personally active in CVON.

Boog Triggered.gif

On 11/5/2022 at 7:07 PM, brkmsn said:

Yeah. The tight-knit group of lefties over there must be real proud of squelching one more person with a different point of view. Comply and align or face the consequences!

Aligning yourself with a mental midget like the green booger monster is nothing to be proud of.  Oh, and how about the doctor that prescribes puberty blockers for adolescents.  Swell bunch of members over there.

1 hour ago, Procus said:

Procus is just one of my several clones on this board.  But continue to delude yourself that I am not personally active in CVON.

Boog Triggered.gif

Nobody cares 

1 hour ago, Procus said:

Aligning yourself with a mental midget like the green booger monster is nothing to be proud of.  Oh, and how about the doctor that prescribes puberty blockers for adolescents.  Swell bunch of members over there.

Triggered bish lmao.