Week 10 Discussion

GroundAttack

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Didn't know about that OT rule

? which one

ugh not Ertz

WTF Josh Allen!!!!!!!? Why throw that INT!!!!!!!!!!!!? Dumbarse!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were supposed to be elite Josh Allen!!!!!!!!! Are you going to turn into garbage!!!!!!!? You deserve to get benched!!!!!!!!!! F-U Josh Allen!!!!!!!!

Just now, Mike030270 said:

The pick would end it

yea if the first team scores and the 2nd team doesn't it's over. been like that for a while.

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

The pick would end it

yeah bc they didn't score on their first posession after vikings broke tie

from one terrible game (due to outcome) to another bc the boys are probably gonna win

I just remembered both need to have possession unless a TD is scored first. Didn't know that it will end after a change of possession. I remembered they added that the team can win with a FG if both teams have had possession

4 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

How did the Bills lose that game??!! Ugh.

Josh Allen's first of two EZ INT shifted momentum. And their fumbled snap after the bills defense go turn over on downs on 4th and goal 

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I just remembered both need to have possession unless a TD is scored first. Didn't know that it will end after a change of possession. I remembered they added that the team can win with a FG if both teams have had possession

Correct a touchdown wasn’t scored first which is why the bills had a chance. Turnover by the bills would end it like it did. That’s what winning the coin toss is huge

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Next week let's go Cowboys :unsure:

Ah no

Just now, pisceschica said:

smh <_<

Easy to say that now rather than in the moment

5 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

Correct a touchdown wasn’t scored first which is why the bills had a chance. Turnover by the bills would end it like it did. That’s what winning the coin toss is huge

This is the part I did not know about

2 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

Ah no

Easy to say that now rather than in the moment

That was an unforgivable throw..should've run or got it ton singletary 

20 minutes ago, vaff said:

As I said … Josh Allen makes a lot more mistakes than Hurts.

1 turnover has been Hurts' fault, Allen has made at least 3 in the last few weeks I think

Another boring easy win for the NY Football Giants. Basic play calling= Barkley run, Jones run, Barkley run, sack Jones. They never turn the ball over and Giants defense never gives up points. So boring. Free win against Lions next week to get to 8-2 😞 Milk that clock. 

I'd love to see a team like the Chiefs just smoke this annoying boring 1970s style play of football. 

Archived