Week 10 Discussion

GroundAttack

16 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Yeesh, how bad are the Raiders!!???

Indy was a 3-5-1 team with lots of injuries when Reich got fired. They were not 0-9. Taylor missed 3 of the last 4 games and is back healthy now.

Saturday went back to an actual NFL QB instead of Ehlinger who was a bad 0-2 and not ready or never will be ready to be an NFL QB.

Vegas was missing Waller and Renfro who are two of their safety blankets in the pass game.

So Vegas lost to a Matt Ryan Colts team and Ryan was 3-3-1 this year. It was a bad loss but its getting way overblown.

This loss is getting hype like Dallas is a great team was getting hype or that the Packers GM is an idiot at 48-25-1 and 3 straight 13 win seasons was getting hype. Jeff Saturday did not install new defensive or offensive schemes or anything like that. Next week vs Philly will be different because the Eagles are way better than the Raiders.

6 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Not for the Eagles

Pretty much. Even if we lose that game, we just need to beat the GIants once and then root for another Vikings loss and we are good to go. Just take care of business otherwise.

3 minutes ago, metal said:

Pretty much. Even if we lose that game, we just need to beat the GIants once and then root for another Vikings loss and we are good to go. Just take care of business otherwise.

I'll be rooting for the Cowboys next week :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

I'll be rooting for the Cowboys next week :ph34r:

🤢

not sure I can do it. I'll just say I'm rooting against the Vikings instead of for the Cowboys.

4 minutes ago, metal said:

🤢

not sure I can do it. I'll just say I'm rooting against the Vikings instead of for the Cowboys.

Ok :lol:

8 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Welp, SF is looking good now. Up by 3 and driving on the Chargers D.

SF are going to be an issue for teams in the play offs. They have a talented D and a creative offense. They run the ball well and they have play makers. If Garrapolo is at least steady then they won't be an easy opponent. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

SF are going to be an issue for teams in the play offs. They have a talented D and a creative offense. They run the ball well and they have play makers. If Garrapolo is at least steady then they won't be an easy opponent. 

Agreed. 

l know the NFC is a bit down this season, but there are still some good teams that haven’t gotten rolling yet. 

Archived