2022 ESPN Playoff Machine

VaBeach_Eagle

The Panthers are winning the NFC South.  Not exactly sure how, it's going to be a whacky race between mediocre teams, but Tompa Bay is in serious trouble.  Bucs defense is hot and cold, offense is slow, old and soft.  Panthers have something going with the running game and front 7 ands they have the weaker schedule.

2 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Panthers are winning the NFC South.  Not exactly sure how, it's going to be a whacky race between mediocre teams, but Tompa Bay is in serious trouble.  Bucs defense is hot and cold, offense is slow, old and soft.  Panthers have something going with the running game and front 7 ands they have the weaker schedule.

I actually have the Falcons running the table and winning the NFC South at 9-8, including beating Brady in what could very well be the Sunday Night finale if that happens.

21 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

I actually have the Falcons running the table and winning the NFC South at 9-8, including beating Brady in what could very well be the Sunday Night finale if that happens.

I don't think the Falcons win another game.  I got Panthers over Bucs in a 8-9 tie breaker.

9 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I don't think the Falcons win another game.  I got Panthers over Bucs in a 8-9 tie breaker.

I'm still terrified that the Saints are gonna win this thing with all three of their division rivals completely collapsing down the stretch. 

Bucs or Panthers in the playoffs. Week 17 winner takes the division.

14 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I'm still terrified that the Saints are gonna win this thing with all three of their division rivals completely collapsing down the stretch. 

I am pretty sure Saints are going have to win out, and beat Eagles for that to happen. They got swept by the Bucs and are 2 games behind in the division.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 9:20 PM, SkippyX said:

Man, I remember when I used to do this in a notebook with 4 weeks left.

The ESPN Machine is way easier.

Yeah, me too. This is one of the only things from ESPN that I find useful anymore. 

Archived