Week 12 Discussion

GroundAttack

Happy Thanksgiving. Week 12 starts with it's annual 3 games on this special day. No teams on a bye this week.

The Bills come back to Detroit, this time as the road team as they play the Lions.

Big NFC East game between the 7-3 Giants and 7-3 Cowboys.

The night cap ends with the Patriots going to Minnesota and play the Vikings.

Coming off their bye, the Bucs go to Cleveland and play the Browns.

One of my favorite games this week, the reeling Bengals are not he road to play the Titans. 

Still stuck at 1 win, the Texans go to Miami and play the Dolphins. 

Mike White was named the starter for the Jets yesterday for this week home game against the Bears.

Washington has been playing much better since Heinicke has been named the starter. They go home and play the Falcons.

Sam Darnold will make his first start of the season for the Panthers Sunday at home against Denver.

The Ravens go south and play the Jags. The Ravens have won four in a row. ... Baltimore has built a double-digit lead in every game this season and hasn't trailed by double digits. 

Coming off his best game of the season, Justin Herbert and the Chargers play the Cards in Arizona.

The Raiders coming off a OT win on the road against Denver stay on the road and play the Seahawks.

Matthew Stafford has been ruled out for this weeks Rams game against the Chiefs.

SNF as the Eagles play the Packers.

MNF between the Steelers and the Colts from Indy.

So now everytime Allen throws a bad pass the excuse is he is hurt :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Come on NY. I rarely say that but come on. 

Yeah f the gmen too but I hate them slightly less than Dallas... Cowboys misery brings me joy... A Dallas loss is something to be thankful for today 

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

Yeah f the gmen too but I hate them slightly less than Dallas... Cowboys misery brings me joy... A Dallas loss is something to be thankful for today 

Dallas misery also brings me joy. Plus they are the greater threat to us in the race for the #1 seed I feel...

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Dallas misery also brings me joy. Plus they are the greater threat to us in the race for the #1 seed I feel...

Dalls has no chance at the number 1 seed :roll:

24 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Why would you say that? Their schedule is soft and if they beat us in the rematch they are in excellent position.

Hopefully the Texans, colts, titans, but especially the skins can pull out a win. I’m not crazy about the rematch in dallas

Bench #35 of Patriots right now and next game for being a f'ing idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send his sorry arse to locker room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patriots team have been morons tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelson Agholor gave another F-U to Eagles by not catching a 4th down pass toward end of game!!!!!

I still don’t understand the incomplete pass. The receiver has it over the goal line so nothing after that matters right?  :nonono: 

6 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. We are 2 games ahead of them but still have to play them. And I think we split with NY so our division record could be 3-3.

2 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

Titans Bengals best 1:00 game 

The downside of 3 good Thanksgiving games is that the 1pm games are a mess today.

Archived