Week 12 Discussion

GroundAttack

#92 on Falcons is a f'ing idiot!!!!!!! All he had to do was not to run into punter, and Falcons would have had another chance to win game, but that idiot ruined that!!!!!!!! He deserves to get benched!!!!!!!!

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

#92 on Falcons is a f'ing idiot!!!!!!! All he had to do was not to run into punter, and Falcons would have had another chance to win game, but that idiot ruined that!!!!!!!! He deserves to get benched!!!!!!!!

They weren't winning anyway.

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

Washington is 6-1 in their last 7 games. :o

and might not make playoffs

OT in cleveland..bucs unable to score browns can win w/ fg

39 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I really enjoyed that classic Big Balls Doug win earlier today

Watching the Ravens lose is usually pretty enjoyable.

I think the Eagles schedule might be the easiest I've even seen. Not only does the entire NFC East have a pretty manageable schedule, the Eagles don't have one difficult road game outside of the trip to Dallas (and if you count the Giants, which at this point I don't). Add in the ridiculous injury luck and it's all right there for the Eagles to make a trip to the SB. Will be interesting to see how they matchup with KC or Buffalo. 

3 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I think the Eagles schedule might be the easiest I've even seen. Not only does the entire NFC East have a pretty manageable schedule, the Eagles don't have one difficult road game outside of the trip to Dallas (and if you count the Giants, which at this point I don't). Add in the ridiculous injury luck and it's all right there for the Eagles to make a trip to the SB. Will be interesting to see how they matchup with KC or Buffalo. 

I didn't make the schedule. You didn't make the schedule. These are the teams you're supposed to beat. The bad ones. I would be making a bigger deal about the "easy schedule" if we were actually losing to these teams. We're actually taking care of business and not losing to teams like the Lions. 

Russ Wilson owns more toilets (12 bathrooms in his house) than TD passes this season (8 so far).  My favorite next gen stat:

How long does it take for him to match it?  :lol:

Archived