Sign in to follow this  
EaglesRocker97

Single-game Tickets

Did single-game tickets through Ticketmaster already go on sale? I haven't been able to find any info.

No. Eagles told season ticket holders to not pay the invoice yet. Sadly I paid mine the day the invoice was sent, lol. But most pay through payment plan which eagles stopped for the time being until they know whats going on. id assume if games are canceled my money gets refunded or they put it towards next years tickets. 

So until the reset of the season ticket holders can pay their invoices, there will be no single game tickets for sale. 

• Like 2

Bump for '22. Please post here if you hear when they're going on sale. They're always sneaky about this.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Bump for '22. Please post here if you hear when they're going on sale. They're always sneaky about this.

Waiting for this as well. Surprised it’s so late this year. 

I saw on the 2nd they went on sale earlier in the day. Wtf. It's like they don't even want you to know when they're on sale. Scalpers and bots gotta get theirs.

21 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I saw on the 2nd they went on sale earlier in the day. Wtf. It's like they don't even want you to know when they're on sale. Scalpers and bots gotta get theirs.

seems like someone sends out a tweet 1 day in advance, and Im not even sure it was the official eagles twitter. it got posted in the blog.

they went on sale at 10am, and I was waiting to hear back from a friend if he wanted to go. I think it was like 7pm there were still plenty left for the Titans game. I got a pair for that one. I didnt even look at others because that was my first choice due to work schedules and stuff...

I wouldnt be shocked if you can still find some. A lot of people probably them unknowlingly from re-sellers because ticketmaster mixes all of those in with the tickets direct from them.