Single-game Tickets

EaglesRocker97

Did single-game tickets through Ticketmaster already go on sale? I haven't been able to find any info.

No. Eagles told season ticket holders to not pay the invoice yet. Sadly I paid mine the day the invoice was sent, lol. But most pay through payment plan which eagles stopped for the time being until they know whats going on. id assume if games are canceled my money gets refunded or they put it towards next years tickets. 

So until the reset of the season ticket holders can pay their invoices, there will be no single game tickets for sale. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump for '22. Please post here if you hear when they're going on sale. They're always sneaky about this.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Bump for '22. Please post here if you hear when they're going on sale. They're always sneaky about this.

Waiting for this as well. Surprised it’s so late this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on the 2nd they went on sale earlier in the day. Wtf. It's like they don't even want you to know when they're on sale. Scalpers and bots gotta get theirs.

21 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I saw on the 2nd they went on sale earlier in the day. Wtf. It's like they don't even want you to know when they're on sale. Scalpers and bots gotta get theirs.

seems like someone sends out a tweet 1 day in advance, and Im not even sure it was the official eagles twitter. it got posted in the blog.

they went on sale at 10am, and I was waiting to hear back from a friend if he wanted to go. I think it was like 7pm there were still plenty left for the Titans game. I got a pair for that one. I didnt even look at others because that was my first choice due to work schedules and stuff...

I wouldnt be shocked if you can still find some. A lot of people probably them unknowlingly from re-sellers because ticketmaster mixes all of those in with the tickets direct from them. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

So I normally go to 1 to 2 games a year, end up having to go through Stubhub, Ticketmaster, etc....getting tickets re-sold at a freaking high rate.  I'm curious, what are actual face value of tickets in the 200 level and when will they actually go on sale for the '23 season?  Also, when the do go on sale, what site do you actually go to to buy tickets?

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 6:42 AM, NYEagle said:

Also, when the do go on sale, what site do you actually go to to buy tickets?

This is always hard to gauge. The team is very sneaky about it and usually does not announce it until about 72 hours or less before they go on sale. It has historically occurred in late May or early June. I created this thread as a way to hopefully get the word out whenever any of us sees it reported, so...BUMP!

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

This is always hard to gauge. The team is very sneaky about it and usually does not announce it until about 72 hours or less before they go on sale. It has historically occurred in late May or early June. I created this thread as a way to hopefully get the word out whenever any of us sees it reported, so...BUMP!

Thanks, I hate f'ing going through the secondary market and spending like 600 for 2 seats in the upper level!  Would love to actually buy myself at face value without all the charges, upsell, etc.....

• Thanks 1

So I normally go to 1 to 2 games a year, end up having to go through Stubhub, Ticketmaster, etc....getting tickets re-sold at a freaking high rate.  I'm curious, what are actual face value of tickets in the 200 level and when will they actually go on sale for the '23 season?  Also, when the do go on sale, what site do you actually go to to buy tickets?

face value has usually been in the 90 dollar range for upper level. And you buy from ticket master.

You have to be careful. On the day the tickets go on sale, the regular face value tickets will be mixed with re-sale tickets so you may see some higher prices in the same section. You want to make sure youre buying the ones at face. There is a way to sort/filter them out too but by default ALL tickets will show including the re-sale tickets with jacked up prices.

• Thanks 1

Yeah....Ticketmaster is already promoting the games, but the tickets even in the upper level are already 250'ish, then fees...blah blah blah....I would like to actually try for the actual tickets when they go on sale if at all possible.

The upper deck seats (the ones I sold to you for the opener against the Falcons in '18) average out to $120 face value. HOWEVER, that includes the two preseason games which they'll put a face of maybe about thirty bucks. So the regular tickets will probably face at around $140, give or take. They'll ultimately put games into different tiers. The higher priced ones (probably Dallas, Buffalo, San Francisco, maybe the Giants or Vikings) will probably be priced around $160 to $170 while the lesser ones (Arizona, Washington, et al) might have a price of about $120.

My guess is that the upper 200 tickets (the ones above the divider that you have to walk UP to) will sell for about ten dollars less.

Ballpark answer -- figure about $130 per ticket would be the face value for a regular season game in the upper 200s.

9 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The upper deck seats (the ones I sold to you for the opener against the Falcons in '18) average out to $120 face value. HOWEVER, that includes the two preseason games which they'll put a face of maybe about thirty bucks. So the regular tickets will probably face at around $140, give or take. They'll ultimately put games into different tiers. The higher priced ones (probably Dallas, Buffalo, San Francisco, maybe the Giants or Vikings) will probably be priced around $160 to $170 while the lesser ones (Arizona, Washington, et al) might have a price of about $120.

My guess is that the upper 200 tickets (the ones above the divider that you have to walk UP to) will sell for about ten dollars less.

Ballpark answer -- figure about $130 per ticket would be the face value for a regular season game in the upper 200s.

Dont think Ive ever paid over 95 for face value, upper level, to any game.

Then, whatever fees are on top of that. 

I'd be on high alert these next two weeks.

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I'd be on high alert these next two weeks.

I seem to remember it always happening on a Wednesday as well. So be alert for an announcement from the team on a monday or tuesday, and on sale on a wednesday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just found that last year the date was June 7th

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2022/6/6/23156728/eagles-single-game-tickets-on-sale-june-7-philadelphia-buy-purchase-ticketmaster-training-camp-open

Which happens to be a wednesday again this year. They always go on sale on a wednesday. Keep an eye out early next week for an announcement. 

It's ben a full calendar year. They gotta be on deck soon...

Just came here to post. Here we go!

Well, lower-level are nearly impossible to find if you're buying more than one ticket. I wanted to go with my buddy to see the Dolphins, since he's a Miami fan, but couldn't find any LLs and instead opted to see them play the Bills by myself in November, sec. 122, row 25.

Upper level were 114 face value per ticket plus 23 in fees for the Vikings, Giants and Cardinal games. The other 5 games were 143 face value per ticket plus 27 in fees. So 137 for the 3 games and 170 a ticket for 5 games. I think I paid like low 90s face with fees like 114 for the Jaguars game last year. 

11 hours ago, Imgmoney said:

Upper level were 114 face value per ticket plus 23 in fees for the Vikings, Giants and Cardinal games. The other 5 games were 143 face value per ticket plus 27 in fees. So 137 for the 3 games and 170 a ticket for 5 games. I think I paid like low 90s face with fees like 114 for the Jaguars game last year. 

Yeah they went up again apparently. I seem to remember about 95 as the price. Every game I tried to get this year was 143. Crazy... Thats a huge increase.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 12:42 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah they went up again apparently. I seem to remember about 95 as the price. Every game I tried to get this year was 143. Crazy... Thats a huge increase.

Yeah, my seats are $110 face.  And I can assure you that is the cheapest you'll find face value.  Section 211

EDIT - and that price is including season ticket holders purchasing the two preseason games at $110.  So, technically, they are $137.50 each for regular season