Single-game Tickets

EaglesRocker97

I am strongly considering traveling back home to Upstate NY for Thanksgiving, since flights anywhere in the ballpark of Christmas are starting in the low $800s. If I do, I'll likely plan on flying back to MN by way of Philly so that I can squeeze in a Bills-Eagles game during my trip.

If anyone has tickets but may be looking to offload them because of holiday weekend conflicts, let me know!

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2023 at 9:36 AM, Agent23 said:

I am strongly considering traveling back home to Upstate NY for Thanksgiving, since flights anywhere in the ballpark of Christmas are starting in the low $800s. If I do, I'll likely plan on flying back to MN by way of Philly so that I can squeeze in a Bills-Eagles game during my trip.

If anyone has tickets but may be looking to offload them because of holiday weekend conflicts, let me know!

I will be in NY for Thanksgiving, and have arranged my return flight out of Philly on that Monday after the Bills game. If anyone has 1 (or two) seats available, shoot me a message!

• 2 months later...

Anyone got any tips on playoff games? Do these games also go on sale through Ticketmaster. For something like the Divisional Round, which will be determined somewhat in advance of the playoffs starting, when/where can I expect an announcement for box office sales?