If The Eagles Could Only Win One More Regular Season Game.

EazyEaglez

Which would you prefer beating Dallas in Dallas or Beating the Saints and securing a top 5 pick? For some I know every time Dallas loses it makes some of us very happy, but in the grand scheme of things they’re still in the playoffs regardless. The Saints on the other hand could move that draft pick pretty far down if they find a way to make the playoffs in that really crappy division. Knocking them down and keeping them down could break their spirits and solidify that top five pick. So which is more important? Beating Dallas or beating the Saints? 

• Haha 1

If I can ONLY have one, yeah I'd prefer to beat the Saints. 

A meaningless victory for the Cowboys is worth several draft slots in April.

• Like 6

As much as I love to beat the Cowboys I'm going to have to take beating the Saints. I don't like the Saints for a start anyway so beating them is always nice. And getting an improved draft pick from them in the process is a very nice added bonus.

• Like 3

I’m with you guys. I would rather beat the Saints. The main thing about these final regular season games is I want to see one more win and health going into the playoffs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’m with you guys. I would rather beat the Saints. The main thing about these final regular season games is I want to see one more win and health going into the playoffs. 

Yeah health is going to be so important. And I also think they need to be fairly vanilla on Saturday against Dullarse. Don't give them anything going in to that potential play off game against us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah health is going to be so important. And I also think they need to be fairly vanilla on Saturday against Dullarse. Don't give them anything going in to that potential play off game against us. 

I think it’s going to be a tight game. I just want to see us get out of there healthy. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Destroy Dallas with the starters

Beat the Saints with a mix of starters and backups

Lol you can only have one. 😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Then I'm hellbent on beating Dallas. In Dallas. On Christmas Eve.

Filling their stockings with coal and humiliation.

I know that's not ideal for the Saints draft pick situation. But there will be some really good players in the mid 1st round if that's where the pick winds up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I despise Dallas always but in this scenario....beating the Saints should be the focus......

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Then I'm hellbent on beating Dallas. In Dallas. On Christmas Eve.

Filling their stockings with coal and humiliation.

I know that's not ideal for the Saints draft pick situation. But there will be some really good players in the mid 1st round if that's where the pick winds up.

I respect your commitment in your hate for Dallas. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think it’s going to be a tight game. I just want to see us get out of there healthy. 

All that matters is getting out healthy. 

• Like 1

I’d prefer Dallas but if they play each other in the playoffs it’s hard to beat a team 3 times. So I think I’d go Saints to keep that high draft pick. The Giants game will hopefully be completely meaningless.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

dang you and this tough choice!  :lol:

What would the difference be, a couple spots?   I think Howie will trade back anyway so BEAT DALLAS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Which would you prefer beating Dallas in Dallas or Beating the Saints and securing a top 5 pick? For some I know every time Dallas loses it makes some of us very happy, but in the grand scheme of things they’re still in the playoffs regardless. The Saints on the other hand could move that draft pick pretty far down if they find a way to make the playoffs in that really crappy division. Knocking them down and keeping them down could break their spirits and solidify that top five pick. So which is more important? Beating Dallas or beating the Saints? 

Both are important. Dallas is a must win spiritually. New Orleans is a must win logically. Brains or Heart is an eternal question.

• Like 1

I hate Saints, a lot. Second most hated team for me. + when you add we own their draft pick 100% win that game more than cowboys. Give the cowboys delusion and they will bounce round 1. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I want the Eagles to win this week. Next week, I'll want them to win that game. 

Not the parameters. Obviously we want them to win every week. The point is all they need is one win so which game is the most important. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not the parameters. Obviously we want them to win every week. The point is all they need is one win so which game is the most important. 

I know I broke the rules. That's my best answer. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I know I broke the rules. That's my best answer. 

Come on man! Live a little! 😂

My dallas hatred is almost as ingrained as my love for the Eagles. I mean honestly I think both live symbiotically within my blood stream, within my DNA. I have never liked the Saints especially when I lived in the South and met their fans, but I LOVE the Saints compared to how much disdain I have for the self-proclaimed America's team!!!

So in my DNA, I want to see the Eagles smash cowgirls in the mouth on national primetime television on Christmas Eve at Jerrah's World!!!  

Let the draft position fall as it will, I want to see Eagles destroy and crush the spirit of all of the cowgirl nation!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

My dallas hatred is almost as ingrained as my love for the Eagles. I mean honestly I think both live symbiotically within my blood stream, within my DNA. I have never liked the Saints especially when I lived in the South and met their fans, but I LOVE the Saints compared to how much disdain I have for the self-proclaimed America's team!!!

So in my DNA, I want to see the Eagles smash cowgirls in the mouth on national primetime television on Christmas Eve at Jerrah's World!!!  

Let the draft position fall as it will, I want to see Eagles destroy and crush the spirit of all of the cowgirl nation!!!

I respect your stance. I used to have this same hatred for that team, but they have been so irrelevant for so long now I just don’t care as much. They have been so overhyped though, and their fans are the worst.

• Like 2