If The Eagles Could Only Win One More Regular Season Game.

EazyEaglez

So far they’ve done neither. Will they beat the Giants? Who the hell knows anymore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

So far they’ve done neither. Will they beat the Giants? Who the hell knows anymore.

I think they can muster up enough to beat the Giants at home in a game they have nothing to play for, but they’re putting themselves in a bad place with all these significant injuries at the wrong time. 

48 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think they can muster up enough to beat the Giants at home in a game they have nothing to play for, but they’re putting themselves in a bad place with all these significant injuries at the wrong time. 

It’s a divisional game and they already beat the Giants once. Certainly cause to be concerned.

On 12/19/2022 at 2:16 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Which would you prefer beating Dallas in Dallas or Beating the Saints and securing a top 5 pick? For some I know every time Dallas loses it makes some of us very happy, but in the grand scheme of things they’re still in the playoffs regardless. The Saints on the other hand could move that draft pick pretty far down if they find a way to make the playoffs in that really crappy division. Knocking them down and keeping them down could break their spirits and solidify that top five pick. So which is more important? Beating Dallas or beating the Saints? 

I would settle for a NY GIants win at this point.

• Haha 3

On 1/2/2023 at 9:35 AM, JournalistMic said:

I would settle for a NY GIants win at this point.

Yeah me too! 😂 It really shouldn’t have had to come to this, because they should’ve been able to win one of those two. They were up on Dallas by two scores twice! Now Jalen’s gotta come off the shelf to right the wrongs even though he’s not healthy. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, nipples said:

If Hurts plays, which it sounds like he will, they’ll beat the Giants easily. 

I hope, but we are dealing with a rusty player who is still Hurt. If the Eagles won any of the past two games Hurts doesn’t play until the playoffs. Now he’s forced in early. Maybe it knocks off some rust though. At this point an injured Hurts > a healthy Minshew.