GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-8-23, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Being stuck in New Mexico has been the worse year + ever. Big game for the Birds, and Colorado and New Mexico are the only states/spots in the country stuck watching the damn Chargers V. Broncos.

I wanted us to draft Webb coming out of college. I think he could have been a good nfl qb and a hell of a back up. 

Defense doing their job, offense look good. Just need to keep racking up the points and avoid injuries today. 

I get that they want to run up the score passing but you gotta think you don't want hurts taking any hits/sacks

5 minutes ago, Nightwish said:

Did Brown get hurt?

He was winded, then next shot smiling while pacing so should be fine.

Nice long drive. Mix in the run - no need play high tempo. Protecting Hurts is key. 

Alright will we see a run? My money is on we won’t see one until Hurts because this staff is stupid.

Just now, PhillyDan1969 said:

Being stuck in New Mexico has been the worse year + ever. Big game for the Birds, and Colorado and New Mexico are the only states/spots in the country stuck watching the damn Chargers V. Broncos.

You can watch the game for 1.99 

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

SF TD. They are scary good.

They are a bit. I mean the last pick in the draft is balling out and Deebo is still to come back and CMC is clicking and that defence is scary. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

That would have been so Eagles for him to complete that

I can’t believe how wide open he was because that was a soft pass. Could have been trouble. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Okay let’s get some run plays in there!

Yes!!!  Run the Bawl!!!

Want to see some runs here, but I would also like to see Hurts at some point go deep just to show the shoulder is good. 

here comes a drive with no runs again

Archived