Hassan Reddick- DPOY?

Captain F

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Vikings game they had him in coverage early too. The also used him more on the LT side than the RT side back then. 

I know the Vikings game wasn't the best either but, Lions was the worst of it. Point being it wasn't as bad as people are making ut out to be. I'm actually not sticking up for Gannon for once but, they had how many new pieces added to the defense it's going to take any coach a game or 2 to see what works. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know the Vikings game wasn't the best either but, Lions was the worst of it. Point being it wasn't as bad as people are making ut out to be. I'm actually not sticking up for Gannon for once but, they had how many new pieces added to the defense it's going to take any coach a game or 2 to see what works. 

Yeah overall I think considering everything (new faces, injuries, and late additions) I don’t think Gannon has been as bad as people make him out to be. You would think the defense gave up 40 to the Saints. The offense did little to nothing to help them. The worst was probably the Dallas game, but they were missing multiple starters in the secondary in that one. People are begging for Gannon to be gone don’t realize the next guy could be much worse. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He had 1.5 sacks week 3, people act like it was weeks and weeks before he was " used right" . Lions game was about the only game they made him cover to much. 

Ok so no sacks the first two weeks then. So to get to 16 that's hugely impressive. He's also dropped in to coverage a little and done pretty well there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok so no sacks the first two weeks then. So to get to 16 that's hugely impressive. He's also dropped in to coverage a little and done pretty well there. 

Just keep sending him after the QB. He not only gets sacks, he forces fumbles. Let the other linebackers go play in coverage.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 10:48 PM, Captain F said:

Only player in the NFL with 14+ Sacks and 5FF. Does he have a shot at DPOY?

He is tied for forced fumbles and is in 2nd for sacks, if he hadn't had to drop back in coverage so often he probably would've lead the NFL in sacks.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 7:32 AM, EazyEaglez said:

Just keep sending him after the QB. He not only gets sacks, he forces fumbles. Let the other linebackers go play in coverage.

I am a bit shocked especially when  WOLB K. White started to play poorly that MILB N. Dean didn't play, but I noticed he's now listed as WOLB backup to White.

• Like 1

Just now, JournalistMic said:

I am a bit shocked especially when  WOLB K. White started to play poorly that MILB N. Dean didn't play, but I noticed he's now listed as WOLB backup to White.

White kind of fell off at the end of the season. Don’t know if he’s dealing with something, but it sure doesn’t seem like he’s getting a big contract does it? Dean will have his shot next season and I think Ellis might too. 

• Like 2

On 1/9/2023 at 10:25 PM, EazyEaglez said:

White kind of fell off at the end of the season. Don’t know if he’s dealing with something, but it sure doesn’t seem like he’s getting a big contract does it? Dean will have his shot next season and I think Ellis might too. 

I’m pretty confident White won’t be back unless some team gives Edwards a ridiculous contract that they can’t/won’t match. Best case is they re-sign TJ, and let Dean take over for White. 

29 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’m pretty confident White won’t be back unless some team gives Edwards a ridiculous contract that they can’t/won’t match. Best case is they re-sign TJ, and let Dean take over for White. 

It looks like Dean os going to get a shot to start next season. He did look good in one game this year so that is promising. I’m not as certain as others he’s a lock to be good. I just hope they’re right about him. 

On 1/7/2023 at 7:30 PM, EaglePhan1986 said:

He’s been really good but my guess it goes to Bosa just on name recognition. And cuz he’s white… 

Yes there’s never been a black defensive player of the year before