BRING ON THOSE NASTY STINKIN GIANTS BROTHER!!!

Dawkamania06

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hasn’t been the same without you. Health matters first, but keep us updated. No pressure to post. Just glad you’re feeling well enough to post.

Brother  you can bet I'll be posting for the playoffs dude!

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2023 at 1:39 PM, Diehardfan said:

This stuff again? They are playing backups. It's like trying to get people hyped for dunking on a five foot net.

But yeah...using hype speeches that a horrible acting, roid using, alleged assaulter of women gave before rigged matches is an interesting way to go. 

You seem like a bundle of sunshine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2023 at 12:39 PM, Diehardfan said:

This stuff again? They are playing backups. It's like trying to get people hyped for dunking on a five foot net.

Basketball GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But yeah...using hype speeches that a horrible acting, roid using, alleged assaulter of women gave before rigged matches is an interesting way to go. 

Maybe those women had it coming to them... they had a hard time beating those backups

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

You seem like a bundle of sunshine. 

Doesn't he? Lol Once my supporters started getting my back he disappeared. Didn't bother me none. My reply was classy. I defused his miserable self by killing him w kindness. That's the best way to get those types of people to shut up lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well. As for the Giants:

813edd3d9585ccec1bf92d90dd25b178.gif

Thanks BROTHER! Hope all is well with you too. And Yes Eaglemania made the Giants..RESST...INNN..PEEEEACE!

• Like 4

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Looks like it’s time to bring this back!

Yep!  Because guess who the Eagles are playing (again!) only in the Divisional Round this time.

Suspect this will be the Saturday prime time game because you can't have the Cowboys-Bucs winner playing in San Francisco on four days rest (and the 49ers having six). 

• Like 1

The Gints!  well look at that!  I guess a vanilla offense last week was a smart move

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

The Gints!  well look at that!  I guess a vanilla offense last week was a smart move

Meh gonna be like when the Bears let us make the playoffs in 2018 by stomping the Vikings the final game...they'll regret it

13 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Sure did seem like they were running a lot of our plays out there though.

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2023 at 5:28 PM, Talonblood said:

Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well. As for the Giants:

813edd3d9585ccec1bf92d90dd25b178.gif

That goes DOUBLE now!!

34 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I guess Sanders will have another day off? 

with his knee injury.

As far as defense, As long as we have a spy on their QB, We will have no major surprises and should contain them...

The unknown is if our offense will show up early, and determined to dominate. This means that Giants, or Mediums, or Midgets as some would call them learned a thing or 2 from watching New Orleans game, and we will have to adjust our scheme accordingly.

We should be rested . I see us winning by 10. 

• Like 1

Have to keep containment on their quarterback and keep Barkley in check. I’m confident Jalen is going to be fine. More worried about Sanders knee. Let’s get Boston Scott some extra touches in this one and it would be nice to see a few turnovers from this defense.