BRING ON THOSE NASTY STINKIN GIANTS BROTHER!!!

Dawkamania06

Maniacs..The last few weeks have definitely been rough brother... Eaglemania hasn't been close to running wild these last few weeks jack! Oh yeah we've had some injuries dude.. and things have been pretty ugly amigo..But TODAY man..with the return of the HURTSTER!! With the whole world watching ..Eaglemania is gonna once again fire on all cylinders..and run wild all over those nasty stinky Giants brother!!!  Just like an acre of sunshine!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!! We're gonna pick up those nasty Giants!! Get em in the launch position!! And then we're gonna slam em 20,000 leagues below the sea brother!! And as the Giants sink deep into the sea man..as the fault line breaks off..you Maniacs don't have to swim for your life dude! Just grab on to the back of me the Dawkster man!! And I'll back stroke..dog paddle us..all the way to safety!! WHAT'CHA GONNA DO GIANTS!?!?! WHEN EAGLEMANIA ..RUNS.....WILD...ON..YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! wrestlmaniadocgif.gif.acab009046d59769bca21dd2951d2158.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

This stuff again? They are playing backups. It's like trying to get people hyped for dunking on a five foot net.

Basketball GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But yeah...using hype speeches that a horrible acting, roid using, alleged assaulter of women gave before rigged matches is an interesting way to go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

This stuff again? They are playing backups. It's like trying to get people hyped for dunking on a five foot net.

But yeah...using hype speeches that a horrible acting, roid using, alleged assaulter of women gave before rigged matches is an interesting way to go. 

If you don't like my posts that's perfectly fine. It's a free country. I do these for the people on here that like them. But hate away. Do you BROTHER

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Dawkamania06 said:

If you don't like my posts that's perfectly fine. It's a free country. I do these for the people on here that like them. But hate away. Do you BROTHER

Keep doing your thing man, we appreciate them and have for years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dawkamania06 said:

Maniacs..The last few weeks have definitely been rough brother... Eaglemania hasn't been close to running wild these last few weeks jack! Oh yeah we've had some injuries dude.. and things have been pretty ugly amigo..But TODAY man..with the return of the HURTSTER!! With the whole world watching ..Eaglemania is gonna once again fire on all cylinders..and run wild all over those nasty stinky Giants brother!!!  Just like an acre of sunshine!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!! We're gonna pick up those nasty Giants!! Get em in the launch position!! And then we're gonna slam em 20,000 leagues below the sea brother!! And as the Giants sink deep into the sea man..as the fault line breaks off..you Maniacs don't have to swim for for life dude! Just grab on to the back of me the Dawkster man!! And I'll back stroke..dog paddle us..all the way to safety!! WHAT'CHA GONNA DO GIANTS!?!?! WHEN EAGLEMANIA ..RUNS.....WILD...ON..YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! wrestlmaniadocgif.gif.acab009046d59769bca21dd2951d2158.gif

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

image.gif.7b711343477b3afca3ea6c1c45d5b1cf.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dawkamania06 said:

Maniacs..The last few weeks have definitely been rough brother... Eaglemania hasn't been close to running wild these last few weeks jack! Oh yeah we've had some injuries dude.. and things have been pretty ugly amigo..But TODAY man..with the return of the HURTSTER!! With the whole world watching ..Eaglemania is gonna once again fire on all cylinders..and run wild all over those nasty stinky Giants brother!!!  Just like an acre of sunshine!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!! We're gonna pick up those nasty Giants!! Get em in the launch position!! And then we're gonna slam em 20,000 leagues below the sea brother!! And as the Giants sink deep into the sea man..as the fault line breaks off..you Maniacs don't have to swim for for life dude! Just grab on to the back of me the Dawkster man!! And I'll back stroke..dog paddle us..all the way to safety!! WHAT'CHA GONNA DO GIANTS!?!?! WHEN EAGLEMANIA ..RUNS.....WILD...ON..YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! wrestlmaniadocgif.gif.acab009046d59769bca21dd2951d2158.gif

Thank God you're back. That was exhausting. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Dawkamania06 said:

I can't stand the guy but you put a lot I'd work into them. Hope you have a good one. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Keep doing your thing man, we appreciate them and have for years

Thank you brother! I will! Just wait until the playoffs! 

15 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I can't stand the guy but you put a lot I'd work into them. Hope you have a good one. 

Thanks man. I know the posts aren't for everyone but thank you for acknowledging the fact that I work hard on them. You have a good one too!

19 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Thank God you're back. That was exhausting. 

Yes I am brother!! I got a notification that EazyEaglez wrote a comment in a post that was titled Minshew Mania will run wild or something like that The guy was trying to do the posts that I do I guess. But EazyEaglez left a comment that said he missed dawkamania06 so that gave me the motivation to start making them again. I don't know how to tag him to him know I made this but if someone  knows how to tag him n let him know I'd appreciate it.

Be careful what you ask for. Any given Sunday. Just hope the Eagles come out firing early and don’t let up. Get some of that confidence back and take that into the playoffs. Going into the playoffs on an epic collapse and 3 game losing streak would be a death wish.

They better not be pass heavy today!  Run the damn ball and sprinkle in the RPO to get the needed long yards. We don’t need Hurts straining his arm.  Hurts needs to make the smart runs as well that won’t take hits on him to keep the threat alive. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

spacer.png

I appreciate that brother!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

What if they're midgets (small people? Or w/e is the correct term in 2023)?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

They better not be pass heavy today!  Run the damn ball and sprinkle in the RPO to get the needed long yards. We don’t need Hurts straining his arm.  Hurts needs to make the smart runs as well that won’t take hits on him to keep the threat alive. 

I agree. I also think that the Giants backups on D may try n intentionally hurt him. That has me worried also. Just run the ball n limit the chances of Jalen getting hurt. Because without him we are done. It's a damn shame we have to start him because Minshew sucks so bad.

25 minutes ago, Dawkamania06 said:

Yes I am brother!! I got a notification that EazyEaglez wrote a comment in a post that was titled Minshew Mania will run wild or something like that The guy was trying to do the posts that I do I guess. But EazyEaglez left a comment that said he missed dawkamania06 so that gave me the motivation to start making them again. I don't know how to tag him to him know I made this but if someone  knows how to tag him n let him know I'd appreciate it.

I heard some jackarse named @Captain F did it.  And F @EazyEaglez. That guy sucks :peng:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Captain F said:

I heard some jackarse named @Captain F did it.  And F @EazyEaglez. That guy sucks :peng:

Oh ok. Didn't know who it was that made it but he did a good job! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Welcome back @Dawkamania06!! Now let’s go get some wins! Hope you’re feeling better. 

Thank you brother! I'm just taking things one day at a time. And thanks for your comment that you tagged me in. When I read it I was like it's time to start making them again so I appreciate it BROTHER

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dawkamania06 said:

Thank you brother! I'm just taking things one day at a time. And thanks for your comment that you tagged me in. When I read it I was like it's time to start making them again so I appreciate it BROTHER

Hasn’t been the same without you. Health matters first, but keep us updated. No pressure to post. Just glad you’re feeling well enough to post.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Oh man I didn't realize it was you! 🤣 You did a great job w that post. It got my blood flowing brother! NOW LETS BEAT THESE NO GOOD NASTY GIANTS DUDE!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1