Divisional Playoff Discussion

GroundAttack

19 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Bills have had to use Damar as a prop to hype up the team and fans and still losing

They might be emotionally drained.

Bills…..sooooo overrated again. Heard a guy on the radio today saying that the Bills were the best team in the NFL. And he also said the Cowboys would beat the Eagles by a TD. SMFH at some of these hot take click bait effing MORONS. 

Hopefully these teams physically beat the crap out of each other. And then whoever wins gets overrun by the Eagles next weak.

3 most common turnovers:

Apple Turnover

Berry Turnover

Prescott Turnover

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vaff said:

Hopefully these teams physically beat the crap out of each other. And then whoever wins gets overrun by the Eagles next weak.

I’m placing a large bet on the Eagles next week. That is exactly what’s going to happen. You guys expended no energy against the Giants. This is a fresh Eagles team. Cowboys losing Pollard pretty much ends their chances. 

19 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m placing a large bet on the Eagles next week. That is exactly what’s going to happen. You guys expended no energy against the Giants. This is a fresh Eagles team. Cowboys losing Pollard pretty much ends their chances. 

I saw a stat about how poorly offenses perform the week after facing the 49ers. Point and yard averages way down. 

Dallas is beating themselves as usual.

Looks like the 49'ers are coming to town.

OK San Fran!  youve stopped them all game!  no screwing up!