GDT: NFC Divisional Playoff, New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-21-23, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Sounds like a hell of a start. Hate that I missed it. Hopefully they didn’t blow their load on drive 1 😂

Solid drive, but hoping to see a few runs added to the future drives. They better not take their foot off the gas.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Sounds like a hell of a start. Hate that I missed it. Hopefully they didn’t blow their load on drive 1 😂

Dude you need to bag that party 

Ok, this put every worry we had on how flat or not they would come out. They are focused. Only concern, Lane.

Many you’re depressing. 😂🤣😂

Look man, do what any self respecting eagles fan with a set of balls would do. Excuse yourself to the bathroom and go watch on your phone.  

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Had a beautiful deep ball to Smitty. Hurts looks good to start.

Just now, Lman said:

Dude you need to bag that party 

I can’t 😂. I’m just gonna rely on you guys. Hopefully I’ll be able to start watching in the second 👍

Just now, rrfierce said:

Can’t see him lasting long tbh. 

He knew it was going to hurt. It won’t heal until he gets the surgery. Hopefully we blow the doors off them and he can rest. 

Archived