GDT: NFC Divisional Playoff, New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-21-23, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Eagles take on the 49ers. Dak and the Cowboys come up short and that last drive was embarrassing. 

Fly 🦅 Fly!!!

Coming into this weekend i thought we could lose to giants, and that next week would be 9ers and that even though i think we matchup well against them that would be tough game. after what took place i dont think the 9ers have a chance. 

1 thing the Giants did that was unsuccessful but in my mind was correct, was going for it on 4th down early..The Eagles are so good that you have to go against the overall analytics and play the nothing to lose card in order to win. 

The 9ers tonight showed a patience that is correct against most teams but you have to go for it if you want to beat the eagles, and they maybe they do against us but its hard to do that with a rookie qb against our pass rush. I expect shanahan to unleash his playbook and im sure he has a few tricks up his sleeves. but ultimately this team has proven to me they can do anything and everything you need a football team to do. 

1 hour ago, Skitoe said:

Coming into this weekend i thought we could lose to giants, and that next week would be 9ers and that even though i think we matchup well against them that would be tough game. after what took place i dont think the 9ers have a chance. 

1 thing the Giants did that was unsuccessful but in my mind was correct, was going for it on 4th down early..The Eagles are so good that you have to go against the overall analytics and play the nothing to lose card in order to win. 

The 9ers tonight showed a patience that is correct against most teams but you have to go for it if you want to beat the eagles, and they maybe they do against us but its hard to do that with a rookie qb against our pass rush. I expect shanahan to unleash his playbook and im sure he has a few tricks up his sleeves. but ultimately this team has proven to me they can do anything and everything you need a football team to do. 

I don’t think the 49ers have experienced anything like the Linc in the playoffs. The roughness of it all. I also think we are severely underestimating the Eagles and their own determination. The Eagles have great coaches as well. They’re extremely talented. They don’t turn the ball over. They can get pressure on the quarterback by just sending 4. They arguably have the best secondary in football. Their offensive line makes huge holes for their backs. Brown is a tough as Debo Samuel. Smith is a great number two. Hurts is an MVP candidate for a reason. Purdy has to come to the Linc and be the man now. Let’s see if he can do it. 

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

Let's It's Go Everything! 

FB_IMG_1674432009189.jpg

Gotta follow the color pattern... it's a Philly thing, it's Everything. Philly let's go!!

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit 🤣

Some cool Stats from the Game:

The Eagles are now 6-0 all time in the Divisional Round in Philadelphia

The Eagles have won 10 Straight Games against the Giants in Philadelphia dating back a Decade to 2013

The Giants Were 6-0 Vs #1 Seeds in the Playoffs until losing to Philadelphia

The Eagles are now 6-0 Vs Playoffs Teams this season when Jalen Hurts Starts

The Eagles break the Tie and are now 3-2 Vs the Giants in the Playoffs

The 38-7 Score is the Largest Margin of Victory between Division Opponents in the Playoffs since 1970

The 38-7 Score ties the 2018 NFC Championship as the largest playoff victory margin in Eagles History

The Eagles Advance to the NFC Championship for the 7th Time since 2000 (Most in the NFC)

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Lol, I always create the threads Wednesday evening. It’s coming later on lol. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol, I always create the threads Wednesday evening. It’s coming later on lol. 

It's so exciting to see it pop up. So you got 2 left this season!

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

It's so exciting to see it pop up. So you got 2 left this season!

Yes, I hope this one is the 2nd to last one I make. The NFCCG thread I mean. 

Archived