GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Both teams would pose a huge problem. I’d take KC because Burrow and his WRs are a greater threat than a partially hobbled Mahommes with Kelce. KC doesn't have much after those two offensively

i think the eagles have a bigger advantage with the d-line against that injury riddled o-line of cincy's. just look at today how that match won the game singlehandedly. plus that cincy defense isn't as good as KC's. 

Dillard isn't a good back up guard is the takeaway from that drive. Please god let Dickerson's injury be minor.

Everyone can thank my gf for this. Eagles haven’t lost all year when she wears my vintage Kelly green Eagles hoodie. They lost 2 games when she wore the same Eagles shirt and the Washington game was late so she didn’t wear any Eagles stuff because she was probably sleeping by the second quarter 😂

Yeah @kiwinavega I don’t feel bad about dominating this classless team. They’re literally out there throwing punches and trying to hurt our players. Sore losers and hacks. 

hats off to howie and the organisation. the come-up since the decision to cut bait from wentz has been incredible. they made the right call. 

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Dillard isn't a good back up guard is the takeaway from that drive. Please god let Dickerson's injury be minor.

I don't see it that way, 49ers are selling out on the run because they know we are just burning clock.

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

The best run defense in the league knew all we were going to do was run. Wouldn’t make too much of it.

Niner just punched an Eagles in the mask with official standing inches away lol

Look at these guys. They have spent more time trying to fight than actually play football. They were outclassed regardless. 

Archived