I was wrong.

700Level4Life

As his shoulder improves, his accuracy should too. When young guys are off due to nerves, they are usually off high. I suspect an injured shoulder can cause that too as he overcompensates for weakness in the joint. I really think that he's going to be much better in the SB than what we saw in the NFCCG.

I feel good about him settling down and playing his game.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"We”?  You didn’t see this coming and you had nothing to do with it.  Get over yourself.  

tophat-timmy.gif.bf2c68a6957cf39c3b9e0c0b2b455104.gif

On 1/29/2023 at 11:22 PM, 700Level4Life said:

Jalen Hurts is good. I was wrong. It feels so good to be wrong!!

Could not agree more. I was never against Hurts but I thought his ceiling was like 10th best QB in the league. He's much much better than that. 

Jalen Hurts needs to work on his accuracy, but my understanding is he's playing thru injury due to Gardner being so incredibly worse than we all thought.

7 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"We”?  You didn’t see this coming and you had nothing to do with it.  Get over yourself.  

I did! My voice was amongst thousands in the stands making noise!

Maybe he's still sore who knows... I thought he looked himself again against the gmen in the playoffs... Hopefully he plays well in the sb 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aspiritfall said:

Maybe he's still sore who knows... I thought he looked himself again against the gmen in the playoffs... Hopefully he plays well in the sb 

Gotta give San Fran their props... they left little room for error on the defensive side of the ball. With that said he hits one of those long balls and it's a landslide. Hopefully he'll hit a few when it really matters in a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, judunno said:

Gotta give San Fran their props... they left little room for error on the defensive side of the ball. With that said he hits one of those long balls and it's a landslide. Hopefully he'll hit a few when it really matters in a couple of weeks.

We may not need him to be perfect but against the Chiefs he will have to be as close as possible to that... I'm hoping for a beat down and everyone stfu about the Eagles... I think the Eagles are better they need to play like it 

19 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

We may not need him to be perfect but against the Chiefs he will have to be as close as possible to that... I'm hoping for a beat down and everyone stfu about the Eagles... I think the Eagles are better they need to play like it 

He's due for a massive game.

On 1/30/2023 at 3:21 PM, Uscg-green said:

I don't think he's fully healthy. 

I also wonder really how much practice did he have leading up to game. Throwing deep balls is all about timing and did he get enough reps at practice to make those throws due to his injury?

On 2/3/2023 at 4:32 PM, SkippyX said:

Everyone is welcome on the bandwagon.

Its not really a bandwagon, if youre an Eagles fan. Is it? 

Hurts still looked tentative and was missing throws likely due to the injury. I expect him to be better and nearly 100% for the SB. Nothing to be concerned about. Whole team should be nearly fully healthy.

I also think Minshew is doing just fine as the backup. He hung over 30 against Dallas turnovers destroyed them that game. Hurts does things Minshew can’t do and is the key cog to the offense. That is why Hurts should have won MVP.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:23 PM, JournalistMic said:

Jalen Hurts needs to work on his accuracy, but my understanding is he's playing thru injury due to Gardner being so incredibly worse than we all thought.

His accuracy was a bit off the last two games but it was great all year. That tells me the shoulder was still an issue. Hopefully the two week lead up to the SB is enough to get him back to 100%

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Devaster said:

Hurts still looked tentative and was missing throws likely due to the injury. I expect him to be better and nearly 100% for the SB. Nothing to be concerned about. Whole team should be nearly fully healthy.

I also think Minshew is doing just fine as the backup. He hung over 30 against Dallas turnovers destroyed them that game. Hurts does things Minshew can’t do and is the key cog to the offense. That is why Hurts should have won MVP.

Sure turnovers killed them in that game, but Minshew himself was responsible for three of them. 

• Like 1