Dem Boys...

NOTW

I had Thai food for dinner on Friday night.  It was 5/5 on the spicy scale.  As I was exploding fire out of my arse on Saturday morning and utilizing almost an entire roll of toilet paper, I thought about how much the Cowboys suck.  F Dallass, and F all their awful fake fans that have never even been to Texas.  

I drive through a little neighborhood on my way to our local Publix.  There's one house that has a Dallas flag hanging outside.  Every time the owner is outside I politely scream at the top of my lungs how much distaste I have for his stupid Cowturds.  

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

I had Thai food for dinner on Friday night.  It was 5/5 on the spicy scale.  As I was exploding fire out of my arse on Saturday morning and utilizing almost an entire roll of toilet paper, I thought about how much the Cowboys suck.  F Dallass, and F all their awful fake fans that have never even been to Texas.  

I drive through a little neighborhood on my way to our local Publix.  There's one house that has a Dallas flag hanging outside.  Every time the owner is outside I politely scream at the top of my lungs how much distaste I have for his stupid Cowturds.  

so you were going to a pubix ?

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2021 at 12:34 PM, hputenis said:

Bar verbal fight during a Cowboys/Eagles game the year TO was on the Cowboys and his first game back playing against Philly (when Lito intercepted a pick 6).  This typical loud obnoxious Cowboys "fan" started ish with another Eagles fan me and my friend sat down with.  The Cowboy guy was mouthing off and shouting "How bout dem Cowboys" and stuff like that and this other Eagles fan was going at it with him.  He said you're probably not even from Dallas are you, where are you from?  The guy says:  "San Francisco baby!"  Pauses..."Whoo hoo, how bout dem Cowboys?!"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two pages and more than a year gone and no one has made a single glory hole reference??? Even with this post to start it off:

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:57 AM, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20200109-062627_Facebook.jpg

This ain't the EMB I know and love :nonono:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Two pages and more than a year gone and no one has made a single glory hole reference??? Even with this post to start it off:

This ain't the EMB I know and love :nonono:

Put this in your glory hole Francis!  DallASS sucks!  

062021cowboysfart

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hey there captain, I believe you should run your posts by me first from now on, we clear!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Hey there captain, I believe you should run your posts by me first from now on, we clear!

If I'm the captain, then you're my first mate.  Why do you fill up the slop bucket and go clean up the poopdeck from all the sheet you've been spewing?  Otherwise I'll make you walk the plank backwards and blindfolded into an ocean of dagger-shaped buttplugs.  And no, that is not a reward ****ot! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:roll::roll::roll:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 3 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 1:34 PM, hputenis said:

Thanks for sharing.

I hate Dallas as much as most do. they may be able to play with the top NFC teams the way they look right now. 

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2021 at 4:55 PM, Godfather said:

Looks like @olsilverhair and @GA4M saying their goodbyes the morning after their 2 man trailer park f show

You post a lot like this, bet you've bobbed on a few.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GA4M said:

Thanks for sharing.

That was over 6 months ago you ‘ukn knob!  Thanks for bringing it back up!!  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

That was over 6 months ago you ‘ukn knob!  Thanks for bringing it back up!!  

Just keeping things moving, get it?

1 minute ago, GA4M said:

Just keeping things moving, get it?

You get it, get it in the ol stank hole from hpenis 

On 1/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, olsilverhair said:

You get it, get it in the ol stank hole from hpenis 

How do you know it stinks?