Survivor Season 44

VaBeach_Eagle

1 hour ago, Gern Blanston said:

Her facial expressions alone make her compelling enough that she will be a Rupert/Sandra/Boston Rob style All Star for the next decade...

The remaining players best be shuffling her off to the jury pronto.  I don't see any of the non Tica Tribe winning this.  Its either her, Yam-Yam or Carson...

I think it’s Yam-Yam’s game to lose. They should have voted him out a long time ago when they had the chance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I think it’s Yam-Yam’s game to lose. They should have voted him out a long time ago when they had the chance.

I have a feeling carson makes it to final 4 and goes to fire. The editors have shown far too many shots of fire reflecting in his glasses for it not to be a foreshadow. If he wins I think Carson wins in the end. 

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That's what I'm thinking after he won the last challenge. We really got to see how much everyone likes him. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hated this year's winner.

Of the Three finalists Yam Yam played the best game.  I think Carson would have won if he made the end.  If Carolyn takes out Yam-Yam at 5 I think she wins the game because Carson is still taken out at 4 and she gets all the credit for Tika's masterful merge strategy. 

Carolyn’s failure to take out Yam Yam at any point was her downfall. Her loyalty to him was mystifying as well as stupid.

Was pulling for Carolyn, but when they spent all that time showing Yam-Yam helping Carson with the fire it sort of felt like they were greasing the skids a bit.  Carson absolutely had the inside track for the win had he made it to final 3.  I did at least figure that Carolyn might have gotten a vote or two.  Good season overall.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Are we gonna get a new thread for the current season?

I meant to do that before the new season began, then I forgot. My brother came down for a weekend visit and mentioned that the new season started and that reminded me. So I'll start one now.