Finally a board without GAy4Men

Jenkins27

1 hour ago, Cutsona25 said:

Guys, turns out the old boards died because BirdFlipper finally got in contact with the Eagles' legal department about me insulting him 6 years ago. They decided an example had to be made, so they closed the whole boards down.  I just got a subpoena from the mail.

Which is better than Romohater... he got sumpeni from the male.

Your username, your avatar, and your post make me wanna bash your tiny little testicles with a spiked bat.  Or maybe I'll just cuts them into 25 pieces and overnight it Fed-Ex, Smallballz McMurphy!    

What is this ukn’ cesspool of AIDS infested sheet?  Gay4Men taking apps to suck his pink, veiny deek?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bobeph said:

What is this ukn’ cesspool of AIDS infested sheet?  Gay4Men taking apps to suck his pink, veiny deek?

you have some very specific details there about his pickle. 

25 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

you have some very specific details there about his pickle. 

You gotta analyze before ya criticize.  Speaking of anal......hey cutsona, did you get your dirt star stitched up from your visit to the petting zoo?  

Just now, hputenis said:

You gotta analyze before ya criticize.  Speaking of anal......hey cutsona, did you get your dirt star stitched up from your visit to the petting zoo?  

so as i suspected, bobeph's mouth is a deektrap. the sores on his lips give it away. 

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:06 PM, Cutsona25 said:

Guys, turns out the old boards died because BirdFlipper finally got in contact with the Eagles' legal department about me insulting him 6 years ago. They decided an example had to be made, so they closed the whole boards down.  I just got a subpoena from the mail.

Which is better than Romohater... he got sumpeni from the male.

You reached further for that one than your mom did when she mangled my hairy johnson in the DQ parking lot. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 10:57 PM, romohater said:

she mangled my hairy johnson in the DQ parking lot. 

man·gle
/ˈmaNGɡəl/
verb
severely mutilate, disfigure, or damage by cutting, tearing, or crushing.
"the car was mangled almost beyond recognition"

So what you're saying is... first she brought me into the world, then she took any future kids of yours out?

One more miracle and she'll get considered for sainthood. 

• Haha 1

On 7/31/2020 at 12:59 PM, hputenis said:

seriously, was the name hut P already taken?

17 hours ago, Cutsona25 said:

seriously, was the name hut P already taken?

Don't know what you mean.  This was my name on the old board too Slapstick Rick.  Hey, I found that article about you.  Congrats!  I hope after COVID they can successfully reattach your tiny arm Johnson back to the hole in your crotch.  

https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/man-who-lost-P-to-blood-infection-has-new-one-built-on-his-arm/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, hputenis said:

Don't know what you mean.  This was my name on the old board too

Must be a millennial, I don't remember you at all.

10 hours ago, Cutsona25 said:

Must be a millennial, I don't remember you at all.

You should venture to other parts of the message board.  Technically I am a millennial, but as a 39 year old that didn't have a cell phone in college................not really sock breath.  

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, hputenis said:

You should venture to other parts of the message board. 

No thanks... there's taters in other parts of the board.

Only 3 places I'd post in the EMB - RnR, The Eagles Blog in TATE, and the Mock Draft section in April. Anything else I couldn't handle the level of stupid constantly flooding every topic.

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, hputenis said:

Man I must have been on a bender during some of these posts.  :roll:

you were being benderover by that ugly faced mikemack8, he dates dudes you know, and he packs fudge

• Haha 2