Finally a board without GAy4Men

Jenkins27

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, romohater said:

Shut up

Who tf invited you here?

On 4/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, Jenkins27 said:

:rock:

You're just happy there's one less gay to compete with for all the crocs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OP's favorite time of the day in prison is when the guard yells, "Hit the showers!"   

Gay4Men was a key piece to R&R.  Now it’s a dead pool. Let’s get him back!  Who’s with me??  

image.gif.b74a033ffd65f732f0452a1a24271bae.gif

13 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

When did the board come back? I just found it today. Hopefully Angelo comes back!

Tommy Boy (10/10) Best Movie Quote - Hi. I'm Earth. Have we met ...

• Haha 2

On 7/25/2020 at 8:49 PM, wrestlevessel said:

When did the board come back? I just found it today. Hopefully Angelo comes back!

The board made a good come back, we hope Angelo makes a come back.  But you know what the best come back was?

Your moms.

After I finished. 

On her back!

:groovy:

• Haha 2

Yeah it's pretty dead. Speaking of that did OEF shuffle off to the big Vet in the sky yet?

• Like 1

Not sure, but it doesn't look like he made it over to the new board. 

Hey OP.....you think you can take a few minutes away from your daily teabag party to post something in your own 'ukn thread?  I know it's tough to function without hairy ballz in your face, but I'm sure you'll get used to it.

23 hours ago, romohater said:

Yeah it's pretty dead. Speaking of that did OEF shuffle off to the big Vet in the sky yet?

I thought he was @olsilverhair no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Romohater is back.

What gave it away?  

Thumbs Up Smile GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, romohater said:

Where's bo and blo? 😂

Blo was recently let out of the basement right before these new boards started.  He was so backed up, he shot a rope rocket and ended up in the woods of Bucks county.  The feds are covering ground with massive search parties, but he's ambushed so many unsuspecting men, women, and children throughout the county, they can't pin down an exact location.  

4 hours ago, hputenis said:

Blo was recently let out of the basement right before these new boards started.  He was so backed up, he shot a rope rocket and ended up in the woods of Bucks county.  The feds are covering ground with massive search parties, but he's ambushed so many unsuspecting men, women, and children throughout the county, they can't pin down an exact location.  

I heard they were doing sick endos and bunny hops in the bushes in front of dark crusader's house.

• Haha 1

Guys, turns out the old boards died because BirdFlipper finally got in contact with the Eagles' legal department about me insulting him 6 years ago. They decided an example had to be made, so they closed the whole boards down.  I just got a subpoena from the mail.

Which is better than Romohater... he got sumpeni from the male.