COVID Season Tix

So, for my fellow season ticket holders out there.  When will the Eagles provide us with the option to cancel for this year and come back next year?  When will we receive a refund to the games we likely won't be able to attend either due to cancellation and/or 30-50% capacity only?  Will they provide refunds, or pull the BS they used to do during playoffs stating "we'll apply that to next year"?

NFL is not making the decision on how many fans can attend the games. Today that put that in the hands of the team owners. So each team will make their own decision on full, partial, or empty stadiums. We are at the mercy of Lurie now and what he feels is best. 

However on side note, anyone in rows 1-6 in lower level lose their seats no matter what. NFL did step in and say they will be empty and teams can sell that area for advertisement banners. 

I paid my tickets in full, and honestly I dont care if they say it goes to next year. i have to pay either way. I hope they have full attendance, I know id go to every game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got email from Eagles allowing me to opt out and come back in 2021.  Can get fill refund as well.

11 minutes ago, barho said:

Just got email from Eagles allowing me to opt out and come back in 2021.  Can get fill refund as well.

My dad is opting out.  Going to call them tomorrow to get all of the details, just so he gets the full story.  For example, it says you don’t get playoff tickets if you opt out, but what if they make the SB, will he be entered for that lottery or does opting out for the year remove you from that.  Things like that we may have questions on.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

My dad is opting out.  Going to call them tomorrow to get all of the details, just so he gets the full story.  For example, it says you don’t get playoff tickets if you opt out, but what if they make the SB, will he be entered for that lottery or does opting out for the year remove you from that.  Things like that we may have questions on.

I'm guessing opting out of the season means you opt out of everything.  I just sent my request in.  I'll be back next year.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if you have multiple tickets on one account; can you opt of some but not the others?

43 minutes ago, eaglefever said:

Does anyone know if you have multiple tickets on one account; can you opt of some but not the others?

I have 4 seats and was told I could keep or opt out of all 4. I believe that wording means every ticket assigned to a account number is included with whatever decision. 

41 minutes ago, What The F said:

I have 4 seats and was told I could keep or opt out of all 4. I believe that wording means every ticket assigned to a account number is included with whatever decision. 

OK; so it is all or nothing?

10 minutes ago, eaglefever said:

OK; so it is all or nothing?

That's the understanding i got from it

I will NOT be opting out. Ill wear a mask, take my temp, pull down and cough, bend over and grab my ankles. What ever they want. Tickets are paid for and I don't want my money back. Give me The Linc :)

However the Ravens just informed their season ticket holders they will not be having any fans this year in the stadium at this time so all season ticket holders are forced to opt out. If they do  open up some games, it will be sold as a single game and extreme limit, around 14k fans. First come, first serve with Season ticket holders getting first bids to get tickets. 

im going to keep my tickets and see what happens. at worst it will roll over to next season.

I opted out.

With all of this BLM, black national anthem, and DJax BS,  this would have been the least enjoyable season as a season ticket holder for 22 years.

Jeff and Howie (with the rest of the NFL) better wake up and notice who their core audience is.

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

meaning ?

Ignore it, guy has 3 posts. We can keep a few threats without that topic. 

2 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

meaning ?

The fact that guy is from south Jersey should tell you something.

Honestly, at this point I'd be surprised if there is a 2020 NFL season, but we'll see what happens.

33 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

The fact that guy is from south Jersey should tell you something.

Honestly, at this point I'd be surprised if there is a 2020 NFL season, but we'll see what happens.

I grew up in Cherry Hill East and now live in Washington Twp, Has nothing to do with South Jersey, lol. 

12 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

I grew up in Cherry Hill East and now live in Washington Twp, Has nothing to do with South Jersey, lol. 

yeah unfortunately that ignorant mentality is not limited by geographical location.

I'm sorry if not being a marxist/liberal who hates America makes you upset.

Opinion are like aholes - everybody has one.

What's wrong with being from South Jersey anyway? Besides, Greengoblin is a good dude, a hardcore longtime fan. 

I'm opting out too. I've had season tickets since the late sixties, and I think the it's just not worth the aggravation this year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GREENGOBLIN said:

Nah, as a political moderate I'm more concerned about the fascist snowflakes who hate democracy.  You appear to be one.  Sorry if that makes you upset.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 10:15 AM, GREENGOBLIN said:

and you seem to be one gigantic opinion.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:55 PM, DeathByEagle said:

I will NOT be opting out. Ill wear a mask, take my temp, pull down and cough, bend over and grab my ankles. What ever they want. Tickets are paid for and I don't want my money back. Give me The Linc 🙂

However the Ravens just informed their season ticket holders they will not be having any fans this year in the stadium at this time so all season ticket holders are forced to opt out. If they do  open up some games, it will be sold as a single game and extreme limit, around 14k fans. First come, first serve with Season ticket holders getting first bids to get tickets. 

City just opted you out for you.

wtf - I have had season tickets since 1976. inheriting them as my own in 1988 and starting my tailgating days.

this F'ng sucks.