COVID Season Tix

37 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

wtf - I have had season tickets since 1976. inheriting them as my own in 1988 and starting my tailgating days.

this F'ng sucks.

My crew and I have already decided we will still tailgate some games. We have tents, tv, dj speakers etc. We can watch the game from our tailgate spot. 

We don't park in the Eagles parking, We park on Lawrence so the Eagles won't have a say.  

Rest will be at my house I guess. 

16 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

My crew and I have already decided we will still tailgate some games. We have tents, tv, dj speakers etc. We can watch the game from our tailgate spot. 

We don't park in the Eagles parking, We park on Lawrence so the Eagles won't have a say.  

Rest will be at my house I guess. 

we have backup plans as well. unfortunately it wont be at our normal spot, but we be hanging out for the home games. still gonna be weird not going to the actual games.

It was actually made known today that people did jump the gun on making this so-called official. It's not. The Eagles are in Daily discussions with the city and are still trying to work out a way to get fans in the stadium still. There was an exempt clause for sports teams but they are still highly recommend in the Eagles to not have any fans. The city does own part of the stadium so they do have a say in the decision. But they did not pull that trigger and have left it open with discussions still.

More than likely will have a final decision by next week. They're supposedly coming up with a plan based off of the season ticket holders left that did not opt out which not surprising jumped up huge yesterday LOL. 

So there is still hope. It's an extremely low hope but crazier things have happened

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't opt out, and I hope its me and like 500 other people in the stands... its gonna be a good time.

• 3 weeks later...