A 4-0 start is pretty much mandatory if we want to get back to the SB

opa-opa

5 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I'd like it if Desai could stop giving cushions to receivers

I'm hoping Hurts will knock off the rust soon. Wasn't expecting to go into week 5 with it. Also need to start spreading the ball around to Goedert

I saw some YT video saying its because Goedert hasnt been able to get open.

Any given Sunday. They should beat the Rams and Jets but the Dolphins game scares me.

• Like 1

If there ever was the "trap game” I feel like it’s this Jets game. The Jets have been sneaky gamers this year. They are 2-3, but this one is a home game for them. The Eagles still on the road coming off a trip out west where they played a game Rams squad. There’s the big Dolphins game looming after the Jets as well. Hopefully the Eagles come out and take care of business. 

47 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If there ever was the "trap game” I feel like it’s this Jets game. The Jets have been sneaky gamers this year. They are 2-3, but this one is a home game for them. The Eagles still on the road coming off a trip out west where they played a game Rams squad. There’s the big Dolphins game looming after the Jets as well. Hopefully the Eagles come out and take care of business. 

Eagles never lost to the jets either if you are gonna go down this road

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Eagles never lost to the jets either if you are gonna go down this road

Great now I gotta worry about keeping the streak going!😂 All joking aside I don’t think the Eagles will lose this game. Just stating that this is that preverbal game that some would consider a trap. This group seems too focused to fall for that though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Any given Sunday. They should beat the Rams and Jets but the Dolphins game scares me.

Dolphins are the fastest team I’ve ever seen but their defense has trouble with the run. We should just run, run and run to keep that offense off the field. If we come in with a good game plan we can easily win that game. If we get into a shoot out, we’re in trouble. That’s not our game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

We can’t lose to Wilson, he’s terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Dolphins are the fastest team I’ve ever seen but their defense has trouble with the run. We should just run, run and run to keep that offense off the field. If we come in with a good game plan we can easily win that game. If we get into a shoot out, we’re in trouble. That’s not our game. 

Miami is the team that worries me most at the moment. I know they lost big to the Bills but I feel like their strength is our weakness. They are the only team right now who worry me.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Miami is the team that worries me most at the moment. I know they lost big to the Bills but I feel like their strength is our weakness. They are the only team right now who worry me.

49ers and Chiefs worry me. We can't beat Andy ever. And Niners are unstoppable.

• Sad 1

On 10/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Get a Chihuahua if you're scared.

59 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Will they be unstoppable in December? We shall see. They look like they're peaking too early to me.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why worried? They can't stop the Eagles offense. The Eagles can control the ball for 8 minutes at a time. Improvement of the Redzone D is next.

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You always worry. Let's take care of the Jets 1st. If we will continue to control the clock like we have been, Mia will have limited chances. Hill gonna get his especially down low. We just gotta milk the clock and end drives with TDs. Mia just wants to go deep, those plays take time to develop, our dline gonna need to feast. But like I said... Jets are next.

People that worry about a "trap game" shouldn't. Nothing about this team screams they look further than what's next on the schedule. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Niners look unstoppable right now but they could be peaking too early. I also think our style is suited to slow them down.

4 hours ago, Portyansky said:

You always worry. Let's take care of the Jets 1st. If we will continue to control the clock like we have been, Mia will have limited chances. Hill gonna get his especially down low. We just gotta milk the clock and end drives with TDs. Mia just wants to go deep, those plays take time to develop, our dline gonna need to feast. But like I said... Jets are next.

People that worry about a "trap game" shouldn't. Nothing about this team screams they look further than what's next on the schedule. 

I didn’t mean it that way. I just think Miami have the style of play that can really trouble us. Right now most think SF are the best team in the NFL but they don’t worry me so much. I think we can handle them easier.