August 23, 20233 yr 28 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said: I bet he has info on Hunter that the mainstream media won't report on He does. Dozens of documents, all printed in bold face on red paper.
August 24, 20233 yr 6 hours ago, Boogyman said: This fact definitely makes me question giving the IRS firearms a lot more though. I saw a video of their agents doing training on interior movement. Not good level of execution would be an overstatement.
August 24, 20233 yr 5 hours ago, Bill said: I saw a video of their agents doing training on interior movement. Not good level of execution would be an overstatement. Were any on horseback?
September 8, 20233 yr 15 hours ago, Procus said: now 's your chance romeo !!!!!!!! go get yourself some of that barry juice you are aching for.
September 13, 20233 yr On 9/8/2023 at 12:02 AM, JohnSnowsHair said: Does your browser look like this? The "Bible Toolbar" gives it away 100% anti-vax
September 13, 20233 yr On 9/8/2023 at 12:49 PM, Alpha_TATEr said: now 's your chance romeo !!!!!!!! go get yourself some of that barry juice you are aching for. Well I don't know about you guys but I've got a fever... she's 5'11, from South Shore, and got skin like rich molasses
October 5, 20233 yr What do you think happened to Procus growing up to cause this sort of thinking? I'm just asking questions.
October 5, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, Toastrel said: What do you think happened to Procus growing up to cause this sort of thinking? I'm just asking questions. A combination of lead paint and lack of hugs.
October 5, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, Toastrel said: What do you think happened to Procus growing up to cause this sort of thinking? I'm just asking questions. This entire thread is an attempt to distract you from Trumps legal issues.
October 5, 20233 yr On 10/5/2023 at 7:35 AM, we_gotta_believe said: A combination of lead paint and lack of hugs. that and the priest going elbow deep every sunday.
Create an account or sign in to comment