The great eagles will start out 3-0 this season then you face the undefeated busters....

TheLeadCommander

I'M not sure why this is but when my team faces a undefeated team we tend to punch that team in the mouth and go on to victory.,4 years ago the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers were 11-0 no way in HELL my WFT can go into HEINZ FIELD and when that game but at kickoff we commenced to kick there a**,last year the mighty EAGLES 8-0 the hottest team in football there is no way in HELL the COMMANDERS will come into the LINC on Monday Night football and win that game especially with terrible QB play but at KICKOFF we commenced to kick dat a**,,IT'S something about undefeated teams that bring out the best in my football team,,,I fully expect your MIGHTY eagles to be 3-0 come week 4 when yet again my COMMANDERS rumble into the LINC so pencil in that week 4 matchup to be your first lost as my COMMANDERS set the stage early in the season for there onslaught on the NFC EAST and the NFC,,,,,,,,STAY TUNED

16 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

OP eats butt, Skippy’s butt 

Hold up I like Philly Cheesesteaks to...

4 hours ago, GA4M said:

The COMMODERS don't matter anyway.:nonono:

That's Why they play the Games...

WELL WELL I see the state penn has given Paco his Samsung tablet back it must be for good behavior don't go ruined it sir...

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

WELL WELL I see the state penn has given Paco his Samsung tablet back it must be for good behavior don't go ruined it sir...

Very creepy considering I was out of town the past week :unsure: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

Whose clone is this dude?  :lol: 

Given that there is someone on ES with the same name and posts exactly the same (and is mocked the same there too), I think it's just a typical, run of the mill mouth breathing R-words fan.

Or Hatchetwound started making clones of her own. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, paco said:

Given that there is someone on ES with the same name and posts exactly the same (and is mocked the same there too), I think it's just a typical, run of the mill mouth breathing R-words fan.

Or Hatchetwound started making clones of her own. :ph34r:

I tend to give the human race too much credit and always assume that when someone acts that dumb that they're doing it on purpose :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 7:42 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

I'M not sure why this is but when my team faces a undefeated team we tend to punch that team in the mouth and go on to victory.,4 years ago the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers were 11-0 no way in HELL my WFT can go into HEINZ FIELD and when that game but at kickoff we commenced to kick there a**,last year the mighty EAGLES 8-0 the hottest team in football there is no way in HELL the COMMANDERS will come into the LINC on Monday Night football and win that game especially with terrible QB play but at KICKOFF we commenced to kick dat a**,,IT'S something about undefeated teams that bring out the best in my football team,,,I fully expect your MIGHTY eagles to be 3-0 come week 4 when yet again my COMMANDERS rumble into the LINC so pencil in that week 4 matchup to be your first lost as my COMMANDERS set the stage early in the season for there onslaught on the NFC EAST and the NFC,,,,,,,,STAY TUNED

Question.  Do you believe the world is flat?

10 hours ago, Redden said:

Question.  Do you believe the world is flat?

NAW...I traveled the world on my Mega Yacht and found out it's not flat..Thanks for asking!!

11 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

NAW...I traveled the world on my Mega Yacht and found out it's not flat..Thanks for asking!!

Is that what you call @hputenis deeldo?

• Haha 2

Butt Commander fists himself with stale, moldy broccoli heads just so he can schedule appointments with random proctologists to fish out the florets.  

• Haha 4

Hey eagle fans a week from tommorow I will have more proof of how my team are Streak Busters..WE play the RAVENS on the first Monday Night game of the start of this preseason and they are currently on a 24 game preseason winning streak even though its meaningless its hard to win 24 straight anything..Tune in on Aug,21st in PRIMETIME and watch my COMMANDERS end another streak in GRAND FASHION as we commence to stomp on the NFC EAST and NFC...DON'T MISS IT

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Hey eagle fans a week from tommorow I will have more proof of how my team are Streak Busters..WE play the RAVENS on the first Monday Night game of the start of this preseason and they are currently on a 24 game preseason winning streak even though its meaningless its hard to win 24 straight anything..Tune in on Aug,21st in PRIMETIME and watch my COMMANDERS end another streak in GRAND FASHION as we commence to stomp on the NFC EAST and NFC...DON'T MISS IT

You care about ending a preseason winning streak? @olsilverhairwill break his little deek off in your V

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

You care about ending a preseason winning streak? @olsilverhairwill break his little deek off in your V

YES SIR because it's preseason when the real games begin my focus will be on dominating the EAGLES again to give us a chance at the division and then work on the NFC..BUT first things first...

2 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

YES SIR because it's preseason when the real games begin my focus will be on dominating the EAGLES again to give us a chance at the division and then work on the NFC..BUT first things first...

Again? 🤣🤣

Washington has been one of those teams who have been the laughing stock of the league for years

6 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

C4426F4C-B681-47B2-B8C1-BE026994A015.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

C4426F4C-B681-47B2-B8C1-BE026994A015.jpeg

YES SIR...stupid like I was week 9 last season coming on this board saying my COMMANDERS will DOG WHIP your eagles on monday night in the linc...SO YEP I'M F'ing STUPID JUST LIKE THAT...

MY commanders currently have a winning streak against the MIGHTY EAGLES that we plan on extending this year...We looking at 3 STRAIGHT..

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

MY commanders currently have a winning streak against the MIGHTY EAGLES that we plan on extending this year...We looking at 3 STRAIGHT..

You have to win consecutive games for it to be considered a "winning steak"..... you've won one game. Where are you getting 3 at? Is the 3 @olsilverhair 3 inch tranny d deep in your throat? 

• Haha 3