GDT: Preseason, Philadelphia Eagles @ Baltimore Ravens, 8-12-23, 7PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, nipples said:

How the hell was Mariota a second overall draft pick? Dude absolutely sucks as a passer.

Remember what was going on here during that draft?? 🤣🤣

Elliott in mid season form. Now let’s get some 3 and outs and see the dope punter

Who's the WR at the bottom of the screen? It looks like he's getting up with ease but Mariota not looking his way.

Jake didn't have much of a run up to the ball and still got it to the endzone.

Mariota by all accounts hasn't been good in camp and so far looks terrible passing. Not sure that he adds any value. We aren't going anywhere if he has to play for any period of time. Frankly with a SB caliber roster they need to upgrade. Nick is not signed. 

Who was getting to the QB?  I have the ravens feed down here, and they won’t say  anything about the Eagles.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Was that Carter? Flashed too quick

That’s what I’m saying. He was so fast. 

Thought it was Carter but wouldn't know, these trash announcer aren't calling out any names for any Eagles that make a play. 

1 minute ago, The Holy Vagabond said:

3nout

great pass rush by….. COULDNT tell. Anybody know who?

Just now, CountBlah said:

Who was getting to the QB?  I have the ravens feed down here, and they won’t say  anything about the Eagles.

CarterzZZZzz!!!!

Just now, CountBlah said:

Yep, it's annoying me too. They didn't say the name of a single Eagle player that made a tackle/play that whole drive. 

Just now, nipples said:

Thought it was Carter but wouldn't know, these trash announcer aren't calling out any names for any Eagles that make a play. 

Worst ever. You'd think they would concentrate on rookies. I'm not watching on the TV I could rewind. Pretty sure it was Carter.

Archived