August 16, 20233 yr 16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said: You sure you wanna claim that? I wouldn't go down that road if I were you, son I got around in my day
August 16, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, Arthur Jackson said: I wouldn't go down that road if I were you, son I got around in my day Sure thing, gramps, now go take your afternoon nap.
August 16, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, Boogyman said: Sure thing, gramps, now go take your afternoon nap. I'll take a nap on your afternoon face! or whatever something like that
August 16, 20233 yr Everyone with a computer, eventually learns the importance of backups. My moment came back in those old days, when I painstakingly collected every audio clip of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, as .wav files. Then I strung them together into one giant wav file. The way you made an MP3 back in the day, was take your .wav file and encode it, using a program like L3encode, in a dos prompt. I spent several months doing this, until I finally had one single long insult file. It was beautiful. Back then, sounds were copied to your Windows\media folder, which I forgot to back up. So many hours lost.
August 16, 20233 yr I was only 2 when Kennedy was killed. I think the 1st live TV event I watched was Eisenhower's funeral. I would have been 8. Then, Apollo 13 in 1970. Nightly news was a lot of the Vietnam War. Those are what I can remember seeing most.
August 16, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, Arthur Jackson said: I'll take a nap on your afternoon face! or whatever something like that Someone woke up cranky!
August 16, 20233 yr Author 52 minutes ago, DiPros said: I was only 2 when Kennedy was killed. I think the 1st live TV event I watched was Eisenhower's funeral. I would have been 8. Then, Apollo 13 in 1970. Nightly news was a lot of the Vietnam War. Those are what I can remember seeing most. Man on the moon comes to mind. Nixon in China was a big deal too.
August 16, 20233 yr I remember when playoff baseball was on when I got home from school. I remember the A’s, the Oakland ones, a lot.
August 17, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, Tnt4philly said: I remember when playoff baseball was on when I got home from school. I remember the A’s, the Oakland ones, a lot. I remember the A's, the Phil... nevermind
August 17, 20233 yr 21 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said: I remember the A's, the Phil... nevermind haaaa. old fart.
August 19, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, Procus said: You people who belong to political parties are the deviants. Literally a week ago in response to someone saying they were leaving the Republican party... On 8/10/2023 at 10:14 PM, Procus said: Don't let the door slam your butt on the way out
August 19, 20233 yr 34 minutes ago, Toastrel said: NOOOOOOOOOO! KID ROCK SOLD OUT?!?!?!?!?!? Not to defend the guy, but some venues only have one beer choice due to licensing issues.
August 19, 20233 yr 44 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said: Not to defend the guy, but some venues only have one beer choice due to licensing issues. Well, if I was mad enough to buy a case of beer, then shoot them all with my rifle....maybe I'd stick to my guns, and not drink the tranny beer.
August 19, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, Toastrel said: NOOOOOOOOOO! KID ROCK SOLD OUT?!?!?!?!?!? It's almost like it's all performative virtue signaling, the very thing he claims to hate.
Create an account or sign in to comment