Brady's Buccaneers

The Norseman

22 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's if Brady doesn't get himself arrested beforehand. I mean apparently he thinks he's above the law.

He is such an idiot.  I can't wait to see him get destroyed behind that offensive line. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Norseman said:

He is such an idiot.  I can't wait to see him get destroyed behind that offensive line. 

You and me both. Hopefully it tarnishes that GOAT view. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah it's not a nice thought. Hopefully Gronk can't stay healthy! I can't stand to hear Brady to Gronk again. 

Just more proof that they all hated playing for Belichick though.  Feels good that the greatest dynasty of all time is imploding due to diva like egos and soap opera like bickering.  

It looks like Lane knew what he was talking about with the Pats not being fun. Brady and Gronk wanted out and Gronk now seems to want to play for someone else.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

It looks like Lane knew what he was talking about with the Pats not being fun. Brady and Gronk wanted out and Gronk now seems to want to play for someone else.  

We all know the Pats aren't fun. Under Belicheat they are a functional disciplined team who don't look like they have any fun during games. It's literally all about winning and not enjoying the game during the game. 

13 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We all know the Pats aren't fun. Under Belicheat they are a functional disciplined team who don't look like they have any fun during games. It's literally all about winning and not enjoying the game during the game. 

They did get 6 Lombardi trophies in 20 years so the system works, especially when supplemented with cheating.

• Like 2

Just now, PoconoDon said:

They did get 6 Lombardi trophies in 20 years so the system works, especially when supplemented with cheating.

Oh there's no doubt about that it definitely does work. But can't you have a little fun at the same time. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh there's no doubt about that it definitely does work. But can't you have a little fun at the same time. 

I would think so. Lane Johnson does too.;)

On 4/22/2020 at 3:28 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Depends who you ask. When the eagles are having fun winning some people on here lose their minds and want them to stop. 

22 minutes ago, toolg said:

Tompa Bay?

I could physically feel the arrogance emanating from that tweet. Tompa Bay? What a chode. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Tompa Bay?

Luckiest dude ever, I swear.

I fully expected the Headline: Florida Man Kills trespassing Tom Brady.

2 hours ago, nipples said:

I could physically feel the arrogance emanating from that tweet. Tompa Bay? What a chode. 

That organization was on the right track with good young players. Now they bring an aging QB whose arm is starting to show serious decline. Now, they bring in Gronk whose knees are pretty shot. Now, OJ Howard wants out.  They should've just drafted a young QB and they have some nice pieces for young QB to work with. Now, when Brady and Gronk don't make a difference, they will be further down the road with Evans and Godwin and the cap might become an issue for them.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I hope they crash and burn; the NFCS/NFC aren't the cake walk that AFCE/AFC were

Completely agree with you there! I think Brady is going to find it tough going.

• 4 weeks later...

Team facilities are closed according to the league. Are they allowed to do this?

3 hours ago, toolg said:

Team facilities are closed according to the league. Are they allowed to do this?

QBs often workout with other skill players during offseason. Whats the big deal? 

51 minutes ago, Jfluke said:

QBs often workout with other skill players during offseason. Whats the big deal? 

Covid

6 hours ago, Jfluke said:

Yeah, I get it. Players workout on their own in the offseason. Sometimes they meet and workout together outside of team facilities. The problem is due to covid, the league closed all facilities to coaches and players who are not undergoing medical treatment. It seems they want to keep some competitive balance. Are all the players everywhere have the chance to meet like this and practice together? Then again, Brady and his teammates aren't breaking any laws and there's no rule they can't meet, so what can anybody do about it?